Torrevieja Forum

If You Have Something For Sale Upto & Including 100 EUROS you can advertise it here for free.
This Section Is Sponsored By www.helpvegabaja.com
For Items Over 100 EUROS There Is A 5 EURO Charge Which Will Be Paid To A Local Charity. Please PM Gary For Payment Details. All Items Offered For Sale Must Have a Price. Adverts With Make An Offer Are Not Allowed.

Moderator: Moderator

By kenbowns
I am looking for a small clean fridge for drinks, maybe half size of a standard fridge or similar.
If possible please post pics.
Thanks, Ken.
By freddo
No they are an auction site but they now just sell off the shelf If you see something you like you just go to the counter and buy it
There are a lot of retailers returns in there as well I bought a Kenwood microwave Combo Uk price was 350 pounds cost me 130 euros that was 5 years ago still as good today

http://www.subastasladaya.com/
By freddo
depends where you are coming from
it is on the industrial estate on the road from Formentera to Almoradi if coming from Formentera take a right at the roundabout into the industrial estate then turn left at next roundabout then 1st right off then left down to the last building on the right you are there
By Beardyboy
Hi Ken,
I am always fascinated with Freddo’s tips which are exceptional.
Please let us know what the place was like as I need a vacuum cleaner !
Freddo told us about a fabulous tile shop, again, in that area. It was such good value...far cheaper than the shops we looked at in Torrevieja.
Called...Spider-Man, on the road from Catral to Dolores...you will see a huge Spider-Man on the external wall. Well worth a visit if in the area.
Good hunting,
Rosemary.
By Maley
Just a word of advise.
If you intend buying one of these small type fridges make sure it is run by a compressor.
A lot of small ones just run with a cooling fan and are useless at bringing the temperature
Down to a cool level.
football streaming

I'll drink to that Paul! I do that when in Spain,[…]

Be thankful you are in Spain!

I think whoever told you that may have got it wron[…]

So where are we all going?

Very strange reaction from the said forum to k[…]

Well its raining hard but not yellow

Exchange rate

Not been watching the fiasco at Parliament, then? […]

Update on new forum

Same format is good for me, well done.