Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By cameron
Going to Ibiza with friends in October. Are there mountains there? anything interesting to see? Always had good advice on here so hoping someone can share their experiences. We are staying in the Bay Area.
By Info
Its 35years since I was there so I can't remember anything standing out. There is the colourful Ibiza old town and the castle. We visited the little island of Formentera but as I recall there wasn't much there. San Antonio similar. We were a bit too soon for Pacha,Manumission and El Paradis! We left that to our children many years later. Sunset on Ibiza is always worthwhile. Didn't do the interior or mountains. Bee
By cameron
bladesboy1 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:08 pm
Plenty of drugs for sure , Cocaine, Ecstasy and Puff. :lol:
Same as most of Spain and UK.
By cameron
Info wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 pm
Its 35years since I was there so I can't remember anything standing out. There is the colourful Ibiza old town and the castle. We visited the little island of Formentera but as I recall there wasn't much there. San Antonio similar. We were a bit too soon for Pacha,Manumission and El Paradis! We left that to our children many years later. Sunset on Ibiza is always worthwhile. Didn't do the interior or mountains. Bee
Thank you Bee x
By Info
The official languages would be Castellano and Catalan and nowadays English would be widely understood. Bee
By cameron
Info wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:55 am
The official languages would be Castellano and Catalan and nowadays English would be widely understood. Bee
Thank you, should be ok then. I like to get off the beaten track and am often in places where there are no English speaking people, I love the challenge.
By Info
Cameron if you have Channel 4 Travelman is doing 48hrs in Ibiza now. Bee
By cameron
Unfortunately didn’t see this in time, I will look out for repeats. Thank you.
By Karen Jones
As it's not a very big island bee just pick an inland road end take pot luck. Solar or is it soler? Costa port very nice. Also the top of the island is worth a visit. A bag starting with the letter p. Long time since I visited. Don't go on any tough coastal roads up there elsewhere. Bit dicey. Well the one we went on was?
By Karen Jones
Good old predicted text. A port at the top of the island beginning with p. Soler a lovely port.
By Info
When I was there we stayed in a place called Figueretas which is a suburb of Ibiza town. Cameron don't bother with the programme. It was a load of rubbish. I don't know why they bothered making it. Bee
golden leaves

Good bit of advice there Chas, I must say evertime[…]

Driving License Change Service

Thanks for the recommendation, i’ve emailed […]

There will be an open air concert in Parque Natura[…]

car key cutting

Mr Minnit, La Zenia.

Ok Pommie . Fair enough... but seriously , would H[…]

Apartment Question

Not all internal work needs permission and it depe[…]

No surprises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog ....[…]