Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By SMG
As I a not in Spain permanently I'm considering changing my plan to the Night plan where the electric will be cheaper between 2200-1200 winter and 2300-1300 in Summer.

There is a mention in the terms that it will only be available for the supplies with a rate of access 2.0DHA and 2.1DHA. or I will need to change the rate, which will cost € 9.04 (taxes not included).

My bill has potencia contratada - 3.3kw which is fine and I understand but also mentioned Peaja de accesso a la red 2.0.A and I don't know what this figure means and if it is the same as is required for the night tarriff details above?

Thanks
By soapydave
yes i,ve viewed ,and no I don't have an answer, only thing I can suggest is that if you have time call in at the Iberdorla office and ask , that is what I did ,
called in at Guardamar office ,if you go early 9 am ish take a ticket theres usualy no que,they speak English and very helpful.
By soapydave
yes i,ve viewed ,and no I don't have an answer, only thing I can suggest is that if you have time call in at the Iberdorla office and ask , that is what I did ,
called in at Guardamar office ,if you go early 9 am ish take a ticket theres usualy no que,they speak English and very helpful.
By heilan'lassie
I also have a 3.3kw supply, and contracted to the day/night tariff, and I just can't believe how much cheaper my bills are now.
I did my contract online from my Iberdrola account page.
By SMG
I'm hoping also that it will be a bit cheaper although I'm not in Spain the whole time I expect it to work out a bit cheaper.
Most of my bills are made up mainly by the standing charge.
By faolteam
heilan'lassie wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm
I also have a 3.3kw supply, and contracted to the day/night tariff, and I just can't believe how much cheaper my bills are now.
hi helen how easy is it to do online i just signed up for the ebilling registration does that mean i dont get any more snail mail and i just check it online? and does the direct debit still come from my bank
but not sure exactly how to change tarriff , dont want to mess up online ant help appreciated :D
By cyclemad
wolf7 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:33 pm
Can someone tell mewhat is the standing charge on the night and day tariff?
0.115187 per day x 5.75 potencia (around 20 Euros per month)
0.148081 per unit daytime
0.069336 per unit nighttime

All plus VAT
By Conrad
faolteam wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:06 am
heilan'lassie wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm
hi helen how easy is it to do online i just signed up for the ebilling registration does that mean i dont get any more snail mail and i just check it online? and does the direct debit still come from my bank
but not sure exactly how to change tarriff , dont want to mess up online ant help appreciated :D
Correct with ebilling you will get an email telling you how much it is going to be you can then go into the virtual office and see the bill. DD will still come from bank
By SMG
If you have a direct debit there is no need to supply bank details.

I've just signed up for the Night contract and went through the motions of checking contract I was on, selecting Light to get a comparison, selecting Night and then agreeing to the contract.
I didn't get any request to provide bank details.
By faolteam
SMG wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:10 am
If you have a direct debit there is no need to supply bank details.

I've just signed up for the Night contract and went through the motions of checking contract I was on, selecting Light to get a comparison, selecting Night and then agreeing to the contract.
I didn't get any request to provide bank details.
and when u signed up was that online ?
By SMG
Yes all done online yesterday.
In the terms and conditions it does mention that they may send a technician to check the meter.

They have master keys so you don't need to be at your property. I'm in the UK and I asked about that.

You can also email and ask them to change the contract for you and they will then send you a contract to sign, probably digitally.

I've always found then extremely helpful on email with prompt replies
Whole Frozen Duck

Have you tried Pick n Pay. ?

PMs

What happened to PMs? Do they no longer exist on […]

Tablet to Tv

Alf (and others who post similar questions on here[…]

Iberdrola

00 34 916 496 330 It’s the number I use to […]

Importing our motorhome

Does anyone know if the Amanda mentioned in the pr[…]

Que ?