Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
I have now located the form on the Town Hall webpage. Its Form 579b http://www.torrevieja.es/sal/ayuntamien ... ndex3.aspx click on the first link Solicitud de compatibility..... and it opens into the form. I am presuming the cost is €54. You will need a receipt showing you have paid the fee. A copy of your escritura. A copy of your occupation licence. A photo of the outside of the property and a map showing its location.
Bee
By Info
Fred I am going by the other certificates from the Town Hall which all have a fee of €54. There is a cost as the first box on the attachments bit at the end says you have to attach evidence of payment. Bee
We did it this year, better to be safe than sorry in my view. We did it through our solicitors and it cost €90. We were advised to go for the standard classification although we do advertise that we provide everything as required for premier classification and only 2 marks off hitting superior, we were advised to do it that way so that inspectors would not be required. We also had the plaque made €46 but that took some investigation to find somewhere that did it
By Info
That's the type of practical information people need Capricorn91 as €90 is well worth it if you are trying to do it yourself from outside of Spain. Was the electronic signature to sign into the policia nacional website to register the tenants included in the €90 or have you to look after that yourself? Bee
By freddo
Capricorn91 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:33 am
We did it this year, better to be safe than sorry in my view. We did it through our solicitors and it cost €90. We were advised to go for the standard classification although we do advertise that we provide everything as required for premier classification and only 2 marks off hitting superior, we were advised to do it that way so that inspectors would not be required. We also had the plaque made €46 but that took some investigation to find somewhere that did it

Would you mind saying where you got the Plaque made please
By ic
Capricorn91 wrote:
Hi Capricorn91, glad you got it sorted. Could you please post who the solicitor was and where you got the plaque please? That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
By ic
ic wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:58 pm
Capricorn91 wrote:
Hi Capricorn91, glad you got it sorted. Could you please post who the solicitor was and where you got the plaque please? That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
Hi Capricornian91, did you see the above please?
I must apologise sincerely to those who asked the question of who we used, Ive not been on this forum for a bit, anyway the info that you asked for :-

Our solicitor Abaco Asesores did the whole application for us and charge €90, it would have been more if we had wanted a Spanish translation. The name of the lady who did this was Maria Widermann and their office is on Calle Maria Parodi,8, 03181. Email address is mw@abacoadvisers.com

The plaque was a harder mission to accomplish but eventually found a company who organised it and the lady we dealt with was called Ana Barbadora of Spanish Solutions, Calle Flores, 3 Bajo C, La Zenia, Orihuela Costa, 03189. Email address is office@spanishsolutions.net and telephone number +34 966 761 741. I daresay that they may be able to sort the whole process.

It really wasn't difficult once we found the right people to help and we can rest knowing that we are all legal and above board.
Whole Frozen Duck

Have you tried Pick n Pay. ?

PMs

What happened to PMs? Do they no longer exist on […]

Tablet to Tv

Alf (and others who post similar questions on here[…]

Iberdrola

00 34 916 496 330 It’s the number I use to […]

Importing our motorhome

Does anyone know if the Amanda mentioned in the pr[…]

Que ?

Drive past with San Miguel on your left then turn[…]