Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

We have recently upgraded our 'UK & Euro' IPTV service.

800 channels of UK, international and premium content. Including HD channels, sports, films & documentary channels. English, French, German, Dutch content / sports and more.

One of the largest videoclub / on demand services included - over 25,000 films and series. Watch any time you want.

International sports and content not just from Sky, but multiple providers / satellites.

Full weekly program guide, simple to use, no apps or confusing software.

Catch up TV on over 60 channels - more than iplayer, itv player and all the UK catch up services combined.

iplayer & Netflix content.

Record facility (download from catch up and you can archive on PC or hard drive).

Service including 3 months from €205 including set top box.

If you are using a microwave type rebroadcast service, this is 20 years out of date! For the same monthly fee, you can have all premium live content, catch up and on demand services included. No VPN required.

https://tvtech.sharepoint.com/Pages/britishiptv.aspx
UK & Euro IPTV service.
So the 205 euros is for the set top box and three months service? So what are the charges after the three months have elapsed?
Correct. Cost includes - delivery or shipping, set top box (with wifi) and subscription period of choice. Units are 'self install / plug & play'. Service technicians locally available if any additional works / installation / cabling required.

Renewal cost - €80 for 3 months, €140 for 6 months & €230 for 12 (which works out at €19.66 per month - with the full package, all channels & catch up services + video club). UK & Euro service, English, though also has French, German, Dutch & Scandinavian content, all on single package. No contract. If you have existing service provider with compatible box, we have possibility to reutilise for new service.

In addition to above, 30 new HD channels being added next 1-2 weeks.

We also offer a 'pay as you go' type system from 1 month at a time - good for rental apartments. Both systems use same hardware and you can switch freely between any of our service packages any time.

Equipment - We are now installing the latest MAG 256w wifi models
Lot of the forums are indicating Sky have found a fix for Card sharing and rolling it out over the next few months some are saying SSN SS4 Sky Atlantic and a few others are already off , if so IPTV will boom as so many are on C/S now that is unless the brains working outside of the main providers come up with another fix .
Lot of the forums are indicating Sky have found a fix for Card sharing and rolling it out over the next few months some are saying SSN SS4 Sky Atlantic and a few others are already off , if so IPTV will boom as so many are on C/S now that is unless the brains working outside of the main providers come up with another fix .
Not quite the case - been following this story for a long time - Sky had a fix about 5 years ago, which is why there are no HD's on general Sky card share - they've had it all along. Question is why have they not implemented it?

I believe is they have to pay for the encryption to security company & numbers are expensive. Still would have thought that as they had shown their hand to be capable of this already and such a while ago, it would have happened already?

We were told 5 years ago with CS and personally I did think would be off by now! Surpassed my expectations by that time period so far.

IPTV different ballgame, streams already decoded officially, no card sharing. Any unencrypted stream you can easily share on the internet. Not same thing at all. Also hosted in countries with different rebroadcast laws, so as far as many countries are concerned, legality is different - then in the realms of international law. Complex.

My personal feelings about 'cheap Sky' is as long as Sky over charges and does not make content readily available for overseas, then this will continue - as it has done in one form or another for 20 years or so. A game of cat and mouse? All I know is that in my lifetime since Sky was born, there has always been an alternative.

Of course if Sky reduced the wages by 90% for fools kicking around a ball, then your TV cost would be far less....though that still does not allow for international transmissions, which Sky simply have dropped the ball on and need international license agreements (and at reasonable costs) :D You can't be in a world where you can get anything on your internet, but not your local TV, because they are not capable of negotiating a reasonable contract. :?:
Last edited by TVTechnology on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Totally agree with your sentiments , bit more news from the IT forums is that SKY have sent out a letter to all who have an old type skybox that they will be changing them free of charge, some seem to think that this is something to do with blocking of channels for C/S not really understanding how this works but many say it is the same fix as they did when blocking HD transmissions to C/S .
Totally agree with your sentiments , bit more news from the IT forums is that SKY have sent out a letter to all who have an old type skybox that they will be changing them free of charge, some seem to think that this is something to do with blocking of channels for C/S not really understanding how this works but many say it is the same fix as they did when blocking HD transmissions to C/S .

One of the reasons CS may still be available is the old sky boxes. People do have them in the UK (and here) and they do not work on HD. They also do not work with the HD cards. If Sky flips the encryption switch on the SD, same as the HD, then all those with old Sky boxes - official won't work, which they won't do while people still have their 15 year old receivers.

Once they have replaced every last old SD Sky box, just then maybe they are in a position to 'flip the switch', which in theory would knock out the card sharing.

Little to do with IPTV services though. Different application / delivery method / encryption not related - as already decrypted.
Thanks for the explanation, probably its a balance as to how much it will cost Sky to replace the old boxes with new ones as to how much extra trade it will get to compensate the cost of replacement, and with many switching to IPTV which is unaffected it will be a tough call for them I would imagine.
Airplane seats

Depends where you're going to, I suppose. Obviousl[…]

For Sale beautiful mock period writing desk/bureau[…]

NIPS - Hand Strapping Kit, complete with 3x100 pac[…]

New Members !!

Thank you Fred. Its seems that the Captain and th[…]

So where are we all going?

The only alternative is the Quesada one if you w[…]

TV after Brexit

Although there is an issue with viewing cards. It[…]

football streaming

I have used livenettv and never seen any ads on i[…]