Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

The Patron Festival or Fiesta Patronales Torrevieja will commence on Sunday 24th Nov and ends 9th Dec. It is all based around 8th Dec the feast of the Immaculate Conception
I can't find a programme of the events for each day. 24th the party is on Avenida de la Estacion with a day long series of events. 30th Nov is based in Plaza Constitucion and has the title Zentro Fest. There will be the floral offering to the virgin preceded by a procession of some 9 bands- 2 local and 7 visiting from other towns. This will start from Plaza Oriente to Plaza Constitucion (I think) After the floral offering they will light the crib and then at 22h00 D.Jand 2 local pop bands Buena Letra abd Codigo Secreto and the night parade of the Charamitas .The Paella Competition takes place up at the Friday Market in Parque Soria on 6th Dec so no market. There will be a mascaleta in Plaza Constitucion 7th Dec doesn't say what time. The big religious procession on Dec 8th. Also there will be a larhe floral display on Calle Cabellero de Rodas for the duration of the festival. Not sure if that's from 30th Nov to 9th Dec.

Bee
colinas del lago

As the longest running thread that I've followed o[…]

This site is closing at the end of this month, som[…]

Images of the Crib/Belen

It's just at the side of the church on the Ayuntam[…]

Consumer Rights in Spain

The consumer is very well protected in Spain. The[…]

Link to new site please

Got it thanks

Hi, I have 2 womens bodywarmers size 18, a womens […]

bump