Torrevieja Forum

If You Have Something For Sale Upto & Including 100 EUROS you can advertise it here for free.
This Section Is Sponsored By www.helpvegabaja.com
For Items Over 100 EUROS There Is A 5 EURO Charge Which Will Be Paid To A Local Charity. Please PM Gary For Payment Details. All Items Offered For Sale Must Have a Price. Adverts With Make An Offer Are Not Allowed.

Moderator: Moderator

Huawei E5172As-22 LTE 4G Router - CAT 4 LTE 150Mbps wireless broadband router.

1. Connect your computers, tablets, and other devices to the Internet via high-speed 4G LTE channel.
2. In addition to the device, you need a DATA SIM card with the best rate of the cellular operator.
3. The Router has the ability to connect to an external antenna which can greatly improve communication in remote areas.
4. Standards And Protocols:Wi-Fi 802.11g,Wi-Fi 802.11b,Wi-Fi 802.11n.
5. LTE cat4 /DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/ HSPA /UMTS/ GSM/GPRS/EDGE.
6. FDD LTE Category 4 up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload.
7. SMS and group message up to 10 numbers.
8. Support Windows XP SP3 / Vista SP1/SP2 / 7 / 8, Mac OS 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 or above.

The E5172 features a single RJ45 Ethernet port, WiFi for up to 32 users and also features an RJ11 telephone port for the connection of a standard analogue telephone to enable GSM calls or can be configured within the web browser interface to enable this POTS phone to make calls over a VoIP service instead. Of course, when using a telephone to make calls over GSM then the 4G SIM card being used with the E5172 4G Router will need to support voice calls

Online price is around 80 to 120 UK pounds
I have 3 used in perfect condition selling for 70 euros each
Phone 865756801 I can deliver

My husband picked his car up this morning from one[…]

UBER Taxi Servicce

Uber don't operate in this area of Costa Blanca al[…]

Laptop repair

Phonefix St Louis did the same repair for me a cou[…]

Buisness idea.

Hi did you know there is a micro brewery at Torr[…]

ITV

Ian, i just found this from one of your previous p[…]