Torrevieja Forum

This Is The Place To Talk About Football or any Sport.

Moderator: Moderator

By Sheff_Blade
Steve wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:25 pm
...any chance for Doncaster tonight? Sure South Yorkshire Police would welcome Dirty Leeds in Donny ...not!
Every chance I think. SYP may not appreciate Leeds but our noisy neighbours will be missing us and Rotherham, so I think they'll appreciate Donny along with the DIngles. It won't compensate them financially for not playing us but they will have a better chance of a couple more points in their struggle to avoid relegation next year!
By Steve
Yes, I have them and Arsenal down for relegation tussles. Would be so good if Gillingham could take their place, We have never forgiven Ridsdale for saying that Gillingham's Priestfield Stadium is the worst he has ever visited and that his team deserve better facilities!

As teams like Villa, Sunderland, Portsmouth and Wolves (..and Wednesday!) have discovered, you get what you deserve in the bottom two divisions!
By riog57
Steve wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:06 pm
....and Dirty Leeds fail again!!!!
TBH They played some great football this year and incredible atmosphere at Elland road, been to the Emirates 3 times this year and its been like a morgue at times.
New Members !!

Can anyone explain to me that since January 1 thi[…]

non resident tax

Revaluations are done every 10 years. The last re[…]

TV after Brexit

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/broadcasting-and-video[…]

Nolitol

Nolotil is not good! also Metamizole (Metamizol) […]

BEWARE - SPEED CHECKS CV905

So who`s telling lies wingman .. you .. your fi[…]

Yes, still for sale - PM me if interested please

Domo phone question