Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Available For Sponsorship.
This section is for those that are learning the Spanish language.

Moderator: Moderator

Experience Spanish Language and Culture in Santander, Cantabria

Friday 14th July to Monday 24th July 2006

organised by Fernando Perez Cos of The Spanish Course S.C. and
Jane Cronin of Cronin Language Services

The idea of the course is to combine the highest standards of Spanish classroom teaching with the opportunity to experience an area of outstanding natural beauty and cultural interest.

The course is available to a maximum of 32 people who will be accommodated in the unique Hotel Escuela Las Carolinas. The hotel is a renovated 19th century manor house in its own grounds which contains 13
en-suite double rooms as well as classrooms. The hotel will be for to the exclusive use of the course participants.

Travel will be by Spanish intercity rail from Alicante to Santander with transport provided from Orihuela Costa, and to the hotel on arrival in Santander. The nine-hour rail journey across Spain, on Friday 14th returning Monday 24th, provides the opportunity to experience the excellent Spanish rail service and to enjoy the varied landscapes across the Spanish mainland.

Price per person: €770

This price includes hotel accommodation (bed and breakfast), return rail fare, 20 hours of tuition, two full-day and two half-day excursions, a trip around Santander bay and transport between train station and hotel.

Reservations will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis, and must be confirmed by a deposit of €400.

For more information please contact Jane Cronin at teacher@croninlanguages.com or tel. 968 18 32 58.
By Steve
So sad that there seems no interest in this course. I am sure that with Jane and Fernando in charge you will have a great week.

OOOPS, should I use the conditional? "You would have a great week!"
By Steve
I meant from this forum - sorry if I did not make myself clear. Great start hope the other places fill soon.
By reddragon
The hotel looks good. Does "Hotel Escuela" imply that it is one where catering students are let loose to practice on the public whilst still studying? If so, then the standards in such places are usually pretty high as they all have something to prove! Best of luck with it.
By Jane C
Yes, during the year it is used for this purpose, and is therefore of a very high standard. During the period of our stay I believe it is the hotel owners and staff and not students running the place.

Jane

had to re google it for some reason..........

www.torrevieja.co.uk

Thanks to Gary for everything and best wishes for […]

Brexit should be cancelled. We all know it is a ba[…]

colinas del lago

We will probably never know how it all worked out […]

There is no regular bus airport to Dream Hills bu[…]

This site is closing at the end of this month, s[…]

Images of the Crib/Belen

It's just at the side of the church on the Ayuntam[…]

Consumer Rights in Spain

The consumer is very well protected in Spain. The[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities