Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By alan p
My wife suffers with arthritis in her fingers and is in a lot of pain. Can anyone recommend any cream or gel that may help that she can buy from the chemist. Thanks Alan.
By Info
Turmeric mix for counteracting inflammation in the body is one of the oldest and most effective remedies. A teaspoon a day of the mix in whatever food is recommended. There are a couple of ailments which if you suffer from them it is recommended not to take it. This is a link with clear instructions for the mix. I don't recommend buying the turmeric capsules as they don't have the same ingredients. https://foolproofliving.com/turmeric-paste/ also exercising the hands by squeezing a soft rubber ball is good for strengthening the muscles around the finger joints.

Bee
By Wendy
Basic Balm Recipe Made with Paste or Golden Oil
For making balm using CBD paste you will need;
65g of Shea butter
65g of Raw Coconut Oil
20g of Beeswax At least
1.5g of CBD Paste or Golden Oil
3x 50g tins
A glass jar and a bowl of hot
So first job is to measure out the Shea butter, Coconut oil and Beeswax in a glass bowl. Once it's all in there place the jar in a bowl of hot water, like you would if you are melting chocolate. The beeswax is a bit stubborn, and takes the longest to melt by far, but just keep stirring it and replacing the boiling water and it will melt.
Once it's all melted properly take the jar out of the water and allow to cool for a minute or 2. We're just looking for it to cool a little, but not so much that the mixture solidifies. After a minute or 2 squeeze the CBD paste into your balm base and stir really well. You can use more than 1.5g of cbd paste but anymore than 2g and it may discolour your skin for 10mins when applied, and possibly clothing too. Golden Oil won’t stain.
If the mixture is a too cool the paste may not dissolve properly. If this happens just pop your jar back in warm-hot water to heat and stir until it does. Don't use boiling water for that bit though as you don't want to burn the terpenes in your cbd paste.
At this point if you have any extra ingredients you want to add, such as Essential oils, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen gel, Aloe Vera gel, Arnica gel etc. add them to your balm now and stir in thoroughly.
Once it's all mixed pour your balm into your tins then leave to cool.
You now have 150g of cbd balm x
It is so easy to make and does work I don't use paste as that is more expensive, I now use Simply green oil which is only £7.00 I think they send to Spain if not ask at one of the CBD shops over there you only need one for pain that is not too expensive, and put the small 10ml bottle in, I also put a few drops of rose essential oil just to give it a better smell,
Good luck x
By faolteam
Wendy is CBD paste better than Golden Oil ?
Wendy wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:30 pm
Basic Balm Recipe Made with Paste or Golden Oil
For making balm using CBD paste you will need;
65g of Shea butter
65g of Raw Coconut Oil
20g of Beeswax At least
1.5g of CBD Paste or Golden Oil
3x 50g tins
A glass jar and a bowl of hot
So first job is to measure out the Shea butter, Coconut oil and Beeswax in a glass bowl. Once it's all in there place the jar in a bowl of hot water, like you would if you are melting chocolate. The beeswax is a bit stubborn, and takes the longest to melt by far, but just keep stirring it and replacing the boiling water and it will melt.
Once it's all melted properly take the jar out of the water and allow to cool for a minute or 2. We're just looking for it to cool a little, but not so much that the mixture solidifies. After a minute or 2 squeeze the CBD paste into your balm base and stir really well. You can use more than 1.5g of cbd paste but anymore than 2g and it may discolour your skin for 10mins when applied, and possibly clothing too. Golden Oil won’t stain.
If the mixture is a too cool the paste may not dissolve properly. If this happens just pop your jar back in warm-hot water to heat and stir until it does. Don't use boiling water for that bit though as you don't want to burn the terpenes in your cbd paste.
At this point if you have any extra ingredients you want to add, such as Essential oils, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen gel, Aloe Vera gel, Arnica gel etc. add them to your balm now and stir in thoroughly.
Once it's all mixed pour your balm into your tins then leave to cool.
You now have 150g of cbd balm x
It is so easy to make and does work I don't use paste as that is more expensive, I now use Simply green oil which is only £7.00 I think they send to Spain if not ask at one of the CBD shops over there you only need one for pain that is not too expensive, and put the small 10ml bottle in, I also put a few drops of rose essential oil just to give it a better smell,
Good luck x
By Wendy
I am not too sure I used golden oil the first time I made it, but I am on a CBD facebook page (where I got the recipe) and others had used normal CBD oil and it worked the same I have never used the paste, if you like I can PM you the CBD page, it is a great page they will help you in many ways.
colinas del lago

As the longest running thread that I've followed o[…]

This site is closing at the end of this month, som[…]

Images of the Crib/Belen

It's just at the side of the church on the Ayuntam[…]

Consumer Rights in Spain

The consumer is very well protected in Spain. The[…]

Link to new site please

Got it thanks

Hi, I have 2 womens bodywarmers size 18, a womens […]

bump

Estate Agents