Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
If this Forum is ending and we are all going to be forumless where else is there to get help besides the Quesada forum?

Bee
By longjohn
I think a lot of members turned to other forums that are well-moderated a while ago when all the slagging matches were being allowed to happen on here, I for one did.
By Union man
That’s reason i wanted to continue this forum and yes would have paid the for the hosting but the admin would not even get in touch. We did try and we are keen on setting up a new forum i have been looking at one and to be honest have set up one but its trial period. But we want to start a new forum. Please pm for further details. Thanks.
By freddo
Union man wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:25 pm
That’s reason i wanted to continue this forum and yes would have paid the for the hosting but the admin would not even get in touch. We did try and we are keen on setting up a new forum i have been looking at one and to be honest have set up one but its trial period. But we want to start a new forum. Please pm for further details. Thanks.
Please pm the link to your forum thanks
By Info
Can he not just post the link on this forum freddo? It hardly makes much difference at this stage as the forum is closing despite all your good work.

Bee
By ic
longjohn wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:51 am
I think a lot of members turned to other forums that are well-moderated a while ago when all the slagging matches were being allowed to happen on here, I for one did.
Yep, I've been very happy on another local forum for many, many years, we can't say on here, but it's the blue one. If it means paying just a few euros a year to belong to a friendly forum, where you get questions answered quickly, without any sarcasm, then I really don't mind paying. A few of us from the forums even got together for a friendly meal together earlier in the year, had a great time.
By Info
They are both blue ic. The Quesada and Torrevieja one. I like the colour of this forum so maybe the proposed new one might go with the same colour as this one.

Bee
By freddo
ic wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:18 pm
longjohn wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:51 am
Yep, I've been very happy on another local forum for many, many years, we can't say on here, but it's the blue one. If it means paying just a few euros a year to belong to a friendly forum, where you get questions answered quickly, without any sarcasm, then I really don't mind paying. A few of us from the forums even got together for a friendly meal together earlier in the year, had a great time.
I hope you do not mean THe Cabbage Patch ???
By ic
I joined before the payment thing came in, (I think that only started a few years ago to help pay for fast reliable website hosting), but I would have still paid just a few euros a year, to not get all the petty arguments you see on other forums..
Estate Agents

did your friends claim there deposit back through […]

If you live near Los Locos beach you may be aware […]

Torrevieja.co.uk

Would you consider someone hosting it for you Gary[…]

Quizes

Hi we're looking to meet 2 or 3 people who want to[…]

No I haven't seen that place before so I will take[…]

Happy Mobile

Did you mean Happy Movil or Happy Mobil I is owne[…]

Christmas Fayre 23rd November

Tthe Marina Bar calle de las Rosas Charity Christ[…]