Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By wingman
My abogado has alerted me to the first indications of checks and multas for speeding on the 50KPH 4KM section of the CV905 San Luis - Carrefour and reverse.
A client wanted to challenge their EUR 500 fine and 6 points. 102kph in a 50 zone.. :shock:
Interesting the report/picture came from one of the new drones.
You will be pushed to see these things.. :(
...worth remembering next time you use this route.
By Jimbo1916
Then it will appear in the local press in due course as is most things concerning important local issues.
What happened to client confidentiality ... The only thing that he didn`t tell you about the whole thing is the drivers name.

So I sent N332 a Facebook message....

" Hi. Someone has told me that he knows someone that has been fined €600 and six points on his license for speeding on the CV 905 at San Luis at 102 kph in a 50 kph zone.
And he said that the report / pictures came from one of the new drones
Can you confirm that this is true please. "

And they replied.. surprise surprise ... And anyone can check for themselves.
liar.jpg
So who`s telling lies wingman .. you .. your fictitious obogado or the Guardia Civil .
I`ve caught you out before with your fairy tales .. You must think that we`re a bunch idiots. :twisted: :twisted:

Oh and by the way, take a look at this YouTube video .. published 1/8/19... The officer specifically says that drones cant check for breaking the speed limit because they don`t have the ability to do so !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m01T_xiX2Y
By wingman
So who`s telling lies wingman .. you .. your fictitious obogado or the Guardia Civil .
I`ve caught you out before with your fairy tales .. You must think that we`re a bunch idiots. :twisted: :twisted:

I only pass on information received. Which... was / is plausible and reasonable.
Members ( or the idiots as you call them) are free to digest, note, refer, consider or ignore...as is the choice on an open forum.
The drone may or may not be capable. But Pegasus can provision pictures of speeding vehicles.
What happened to client confidentiality ... ...you spout rubbish. Nothing confidential revealed.
By Jimbo1916
quizmaster wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:19 pm
Doing twice the speed limit deserve everything they get.
Nobody got caught or fined for doing twice the speed limit.

Wingmans original post was a complete tissue of lies as has been proved, not by me, but by the comment by the Guardia Civil ( N332 ) to me on Facebbook and the comments by the police on the YouTube video on the use of drones. .
By Jimbo1916
wingman wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:05 pm

I only pass on information received. Which... was / is plausible and reasonable.
Members ( or the idiots as you call them) are free to digest, note, refer, consider or ignore...as is the choice on an open forum.
The drone may or may not be capable But Pegasus can provision pictures of speeding vehicles.
What happened to client confidentiality ... ...you spout rubbish. Nothing confidential revealed.
I didn`t call anyone idiots and you know it .. I said that YOU think that we are idiots. But you made an an oblique reference to members being idiots. Tut tut. Was that a Freudian slip.

Yes let the `members` decide which is truth or utter fiction.
I rather think that they would be inclined to believe the police than you and your cock and bull story, eh

" The drone may or may not be capable. But Pegasus can provision pictures of speeding vehicles."

So what . Where`s the relevance to this thread.

A serving policeman in the Guardia Civil has categorically stated that traffic drones are not used in the Alicante region for monitoring speeding .. only radar. .. Pegasus or otherwise.
A police officer who operates drones says that they can't and don't monitor speeding .. He didn't say ' The drone may or may not be capable ' .. Or do you profess to know better than the police. !!
What is it about these two statements that you can't quite grasp ?

Perhaps you should tell your fictitious obogado that what he told you was a complete fabrication and made you look an utter fool and liar on www.torrevieja.co.uk.. :lol:
I must say that your response was pretty feeble, but that`s to be expected as you have been caught with your pants down and with egg on your face.
Goodness what an image that conjures up. :lol: :lol:

Wendy is CBD paste better than Golden Oil ? B[…]

MICROWAVES NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR YOU TIME BEDSIDE D[…]

Thank you Bee x

Yes Paul very strange times. The only thing is the[…]

Avalon Funeral Services

I did see a place at pilar advertising a basic fun[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

It doesn't say. The Harbour Masters Office phone n[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities