Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Adey
A message from the Consulate in Alicante for residents in ALICANTE only:

As of today, British nationals in the Alicante province wishing to apply for residency can take advantage of new appointments made available in the central foreigners office in Alicante. These appointments are only for British nationals who live in the province of Alicante who want to apply for their green residency certificate (Certificado de Registro de Ciudadano de la Unión) before the UK leaves the European Union. These residency appointments will be processed under normal EU rules, which means that applicants have to bring along their padron, the correct application form and proof the correct fee has been paid. Applicants also have to bring proof of income and healthcare cover in Spain.

To make an appointment, please visit the appointment booking website here: https://sede.administracionespublicas.g ... index.html, then select the province “Alicante” and in the drop down menu, select “POLICIA – CERTIFICADOS UE (EXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA REINO UNIDO)” and follow the steps to confirm your appointment time. For more information on supporting documents needed please visit www.gov.uk/living-in-spain
By strolling_minstrel
Adey wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:37 pm
A message from the Consulate in Alicante for residents in ALICANTE only:

As of today, British nationals in the Alicante province wishing to apply for residency can take advantage of new appointments made available in the central foreigners office in Alicante. These appointments are only for British nationals who live in the province of Alicante who want to apply for their green residency certificate (Certificado de Registro de Ciudadano de la Unión) before the UK leaves the European Union. These residency appointments will be processed under normal EU rules, which means that applicants have to bring along their padron, the correct application form and proof the correct fee has been paid. Applicants also have to bring proof of income and healthcare cover in Spain.

To make an appointment, please visit the appointment booking website here: https://sede.administracionespublicas.g ... index.html, then select the province “Alicante” and in the drop down menu, select “POLICIA – CERTIFICADOS UE (EXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA REINO UNIDO)” and follow the steps to confirm your appointment time. For more information on supporting documents needed please visit www.gov.uk/living-in-spain
And when you do so it comes up with the (what has become the norm)

There are currently no appointments available.

Soon, the Office will make available new appointments.

Not making it easy, are they?
By tripple3
I heard a rumour that the new appointments were put on line at 2am so as the wife is in the uk visiting family I stayed up to check. Nothing Nada. So when I woke at 10am I thought I would give it another go. I got two appointments for Elche but not until the middle of January 2020. At the time I had the options of Elda/torrev/elche.15 mins later the only option showing was Elda. Once an appointment is made I could not check the system for any other ones unless I cancelled my original one. I can get round this by using my daughters details. I have got my S1 form to register but need residencia first.
New forum

Falcon 12 Nov 2019 19:12 Forum: General Enqui[…]

WANTED Ladies & Gents Bikes.

Looking for a ladies and gents bikes, Thanks

Aha No more than I would have expected from a lo[…]

Video tape to dvd

Hello marylou Jasons card shop on La Marina Urb us[…]

New Torrevieja forum problem

It's back up. Owner says the original issue was wi[…]

A short video of the works currently in progress o[…]

AEPD Data Protection

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I tak[…]