Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Union man
hello all

well it seems like we're doing what it says. lol. yes as we expressed to all. we want to keep this forum going but its not probably going to happen any such transfer of this forum. (but we have had no contact rather disappointing ). so we're now looking to open a new forum and we welcome everyone were not pinching any members. this post will probably. be deleted. folks.
By Andy F
Let me see if I've got this right.

Someone 'owns' this forum and wants to close it.
Someone wants to take over the forum but can't get any response from the 'owner' so can't progress any further.
People want this forum to stay open because it's a good resource (I know I do) and it's a lot more inclusive and less cliquey than the other one.

Where's the problem?
If the current owner can't be bothered any more and has explicitly stated it will close then start another. It's not that hard is it?
As mentioned elsewhere, the domain name will be available again soon so that makes it even easier doesn't it?

Have I missed anything?
By Jimbo1916
The problem is that the 'someone' who want to take over the forum or start another one does'nt want to spend any money ... he want's it for free.
It cost's money to run a forum.
But I think you`ll find that the `someone`has no intention of doing anything and is just winding people up and I doubt if he`s even contacted Gary
He shows a complete lack of speaking English or English grammar, so I can`t see him running anything , only back to where he came from. :lol:
By kenbowns
I think there will be plenty of members who would like to see the forum continue, I for one have had a great deal of help and many laughs.
BUT, I don't often agree with Jimbo, the person putting himself forward here doesn't exactly inspire any confidence and that is why very few have jumped behind his support me posts and probably why Gary has ignored him.
By Union man
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:39 am
The problem is that the 'someone' who want to take over the forum or start another one does'nt want to spend any money ... he want's it for free.
It cost's money to run a forum.
But I think you`ll find that the `someone`has no intention of doing anything and is just winding people up and I doubt if he`s even contacted Gary
He shows a complete lack of speaking English or English grammar, so I can`t see him running anything , only back to where he came from. :lol:
we are prepared to take over the hosting cost's not that its any of your Buisness matey. and we do know the cost's. so mind your own Buisness
Recommendations please. Arthritis.

How do you make it?

The Town Hall has announced that the Belen/crib is[…]

Yes Paul very strange times. The only thing is the[…]

Avalon Funeral Services

I did see a place at pilar advertising a basic fun[…]

Gas fire and 2 orange (Repsol) gas bottles for sal[…]

. I will return when the forum is under a more r[…]

It doesn't say. The Harbour Masters Office phone n[…]

Double bed frame 135 x 190cm (Drawers not included[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities