Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
MichaelNeuch wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:53 am
Question for all.

If someone is a tenant in an apartment building and the tenant invites a friend over, can the owner or agent trespass this person from the building, thus denying access to the tenants home?
Are you going to answer Bee`s question as she was kind enough to reply !!

MichaelNeuch .. This was the last time I visited the board .. 18 Aug 2019
By happyhotspur
Even after explaining what information I have on my original 3/5th voting question and sending direct quotes to our administrators and our president They are still insisting they are correct and I am wrong
how do you get passed this sort of behaviour unless I end up taking them to court via my own solicitor and my own costs?
These administrators are not working for the good of our community in this instance
I would never buy another property over here if it is on a community if this is how the administrators behave
By freddo
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:45 am
MichaelNeuch wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:53 am
Question for all.

If someone is a tenant in an apartment building and the tenant invites a friend over, can the owner or agent trespass this person from the building, thus denying access to the tenants home?
Are you going to answer Bee`s question as she was kind enough to reply !!

MichaelNeuch .. This was the last time I visited the board .. 18 Aug 2019
He is no longer a member of this Forum
By Kinchy
happyhotspur wrote
I would never buy another property over here if it is on a community if this is how the administrators behave

So why not name them and perhaps there may be other members here that have or are thinking of having them as administrators?
I named the administrators of our community as they the biggest load of tosh I have ever come across THEY ARE O.C.S.I BASED IN CABO ROIG.
By happyhotspur
It seems like all the administrators have issues ours are based just to the North of Torre but due to a possible legal action I cannot name them just yet
By Jimbo1916
This the Administrator that manages the other urbanisations that were built by the same company that built ours .
Because of the nature of our business we have to deal with a lot property owners on these other urbs and also with their Admin and we find them to very professional, as do the owners. ... In fact we are asked to sit in at their AGM`s, but whereas theirs can take anything up two hours while ours is just fifteen minutes, it`s an invitation we often graciously refuse. :wink:

https://valeroyruizadministraciones.es/en/home/
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy ?

I have only just read your reply and I am extremel[…]

To add to the insurance bit above. Those whose hom[…]

Take a long lie down with a large Larios gin and t[…]

H I have a solar powered casio edifice in perfec[…]

Theft

Jimbo i have no idea why it happened that way I ha[…]

Surplus following move and renovation The lot for[…]

UBER Taxi Servicce

black saloon cars and transit Van's with blue num[…]

Gas BBQ bottles for sale?