Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Andy123
Hi guys.
Just wondering if anyone can help? I have a response wire free alarm and need to replace the rechargeable battery. Just wondering if anyone can reccomend a shop in torrevieja that would sell these type of batteries.
Thanks for the help.

Andy
By freddo
The Mobility store on Crevilentte road up from Carrefour but Carrefour sell them as well, make sure you get the correct model they should be around 15 euros
By Karen Jones
Just thought I would mention that CEF. Told me that these type of alarm systems are now illegal. Any alarm with an outside s item must be a monitored system. Just saying what they told me.
By Karen Jones
Just thought I would mention that CEF. Told me that these type of alarm systems are now illegal. Any alarm with an outside s item must be a monitored system. Just saying what they told me.
By Andy123
Hi guys just a quick update neither carrefour or the mobility centre are selling the alarm batteries. Just thought I would share this in case anyone else needs one and save.a wasted trip.
Cheers
By freddo
what is the model number on the battery as I know that Carrefour stock them they had some in last week
By Andy123
BATT6VRCA

this is the only code I can find. On the internet cant get anything off the old battery.
By freddo
what is the exact make and model of your alarm as most seem to use 4 x1.5 volt lithium rechargable batteries
By Andy123
The make of the alarm is response sa2 alarm. It is what Freddo has shown that I need.
The last time we got a new battery for it my friend went into yorre ieja tow centre to get it but I cant remember exactly where he went, and at the moment he is back in england and I cant get hold of him.

Good Luck, I believe you have your problem sorted,[…]

Take a long lie down with a large Larios gin and t[…]

H I have a solar powered casio edifice in perfec[…]

Theft

Jimbo i have no idea why it happened that way I ha[…]

Surplus following move and renovation The lot for[…]

UBER Taxi Servicce

black saloon cars and transit Van's with blue num[…]

Gas BBQ bottles for sale?

Hi, I’ve bought & brought a Weber Gas BB[…]

detol

is there a spanish eqivalent of detol? ...widely […]