Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By faolteam
Has anyone been to this show just wondering was it any good and is there any difference between the Vip Area, and the General area ?

Also this is on the menu anyone know what that is i'm presuming some fish course HAZELNESS SUPREME AL AZAFRAN
By Karen Jones
We ate there quite a lot years ago but the food went down hill. Maybe it has improved. I would go for lunch one day to give it a try and look at the seating areas. Maybe patio andalus would be better
By cyclemad
faolteam wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 pm
Has anyone been to this show just wondering was it any good and is there any difference between the Vip Area, and the General area ?

Also this is on the menu anyone know what that is i'm presuming some fish course HAZELNESS SUPREME AL AZAFRAN
The show and the food are very good. We have been twice in the last 3 years, both times to see the combined horses and flamenco. The VIP area is nearer the stage, we used it both times. The show was very good, and breathtaking in parts. The food was excellent and all in all very good value for money. The dish you are referring to is loin of hake with saffron.
By freddo
faolteam wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 pm

That is referring to Safron
By Info
I presume they mean fillet of hake with saffron sauce. I haven't heard the term loin used for a cut of fish. A fillet or a darne yes. Sometimes their menu translations to English are a bit strange but you get the gist of it.

Bee
By Jimbo1916
If you visit https://villasalada.es/ and click on the Union Jack icon top right you will get the site in English.

You can then view the menu in English and you will see Hake Supreme ( Hake Loin ) on the menu ` garnished with special potatoes and sautéed vegetables`
( SUPREMAS DE MERLUZA AL AZAFRAN con guarnición de patatas especiales y verduras salteadas)

And I can`t find a translation for HAZELNESS SUPREME AL AZAFRAN anywhere or on Villasalada `s website for that matter. :roll:

I don`t know why people bother with the internet if they`ve no idea how to use it .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alarm battery

Try Besure alarms , when I required a new battery […]

plant Nurseries

There was a garden centre at Los Dolses not far f[…]

Persiana blind repairs

Thanks for info have got someone but will keep Col[…]

Car air conditioning top up

Wow! that's a big increase. I shall be shopping ar[…]

Horizontal Property Act

Question for all. If someone is a tenant in an […]

Another bit of info re 3 free car parks at Friday […]

Folding bike