Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By tonygold
will be over for september with our miniature schnauzer and was just wondering is there anywhere close to Villamartin that you can walk your dog off lead (like a park area) that is not open to roads and traffic etc?

many thanks.
By sueh21
There is a big campo, between Villamartin and EntreGolf. You can get to it along the canal road from Villamartin. Lots of us go over there, mornings only tho, this time of year, all the dogs are friendly. Our GSP loves it, hundreds of rabbits over there...................... :D
By tonygold
sueh21 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:17 pm
There is a big campo, between Villamartin and EntreGolf. You can get to it along the canal road from Villamartin. Lots of us go over there, mornings only tho, this time of year, all the dogs are friendly. Our GSP loves it, hundreds of rabbits over there...................... :D
thanks Sue, that sounds ideal. as we are not too familiar with the location can you give me directions say from the plaza so that we can find this please?
much appreciated
By wingman
IF Orihuela Costa Ordinances are coherent with Torrevieja, you may only let your dog off the lead in those "areas designated by the City Council for that purpose". Normally enclosed, walled and with focused entry and exit points. Outside of that, a lead is required at all times. For Torrevieja residents worth remembering that Dogs, Cats and unusual exotic pets should be entered on the Municipal Register of Animals.
Also worth a good understanding of the Spanish Civil Code and public liability for pet owners.
Registration of Cats might be shocker for some... :(
Fire stick 4K

How easy are they to set up, before i mess it up[…]

LG 32 inch LCD TV for sale

No if it was I would have said so Thanks If you c[…]

Horizontal Property Act

This the Administrator that manages the other urba[…]

Car air conditioning top up

did they check for leaks and put a dye in case of […]

Corvera Airport

Beniconnect do it for 39 euro for up to 4 passenge[…]

Spanish pronunciation