Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Newbie2014
I have a tenant who stopped paying rent/bills a few months ago and is now out of contract so need advice or a good solicitor recommendation on how to evict him asap!
I know it can be a lengthy and costly process but this person is a non-resident and apparantly has previous for this sort of thing in Spain so any useful info gratefully received!

TIA
By Karen Jones
Apparently it is easier, quicker, to evict these people now. Contact a gestoria, cheaper than an abogado. Maria consulting, at los montesinos. Very good.
By Info
I did see an outline of costs of about €750 for a solicitor to do it. Does the rental contract say that non payment of rent means the tenant has broken their contract and must immediately surrender the property. I presume you have issued notice to quit. Keep it as amicable as you can bear to but keep ringing or calling looking for your money and keep a record of everything. Make sure whatever legal person you get is well versed in the Spanish eviction process. Hopefully once the legal letters arrive the tenant will move on.

This might be useful

http://belegal.com/articles/showArticle ... h-property

You can also register someone on a debtors list in Spain for non payment of a bill. That might be for after you get rid of the tenant.

Bee
By jimny1
The problem is if a serial non payer he or she will know how to stay the maximum time to cause the most stress
Its a shame you cannot disconnect the water and electric, but i am sure the law is on the side of the tenant and they would take you to court if you did , the law always seem to favour the criminal
Non-Residency Tx Form 210

Thanks Bee. I never saw the Form 210. I sent ele[…]

Beware! OUT OF THE BLUE, I WAS KICKED OUT AND MY[…]

Not welcome

Listen up who ever you are *imbo. You wont be w[…]

La Florida, not far from the 'Abbey'. PM sent.

Poor woman she was very young. Maybe she had a p[…]

Airplane seats

Depends where you're going to, I suppose. Obviousl[…]

NIPS - Hand Strapping Kit, complete with 3x100 pac[…]

New Members !!

Thank you Fred. Its seems that the Captain and th[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities