Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By sealord
If you are in a right hand drive car on your own, from getting out of car putting ticket in barrier and getting back in car at the airport. ?
By Info
I dont know the time limit but if you pull the bonnet of the car right up under the barrier then once the barrier lifts it won't go down again until you drive out.

Bee
By Info
I keep thinking of Mr Bean and the sketch where he was trying to get out of the car park without paying using various mad means as ever😀 Bee
By sealord
what i mean is from putting ticket in machine at barrier, do i have time to get back in right hand drive car before barrier comes down again, maybe a hard question.
By Info
Yes I understood your question sealord which is why I made the suggestion. The barrier will not drop once it senses a car/object underneath it.

Bee
By sealord
Guess i was lucky dropped wife off at airport barriers up at both ends so no problems. parking area mega busy though.
By Andy F
sealord wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:04 am
Guess i was lucky dropped wife off at airport barriers up at both ends so no problems. parking area mega busy though.
We had this experience at Manchester Airport a few months back. The next time we went they were demanding £1500 for us to get out. The barrier clocked our reg on the way in on the first visit but because it was open on the way out it never registered so assumed we'd been parked for a couple of months.
Obviously it wasn't paid and the staff eventually saw the funny side.

So sorry to hear that Freddo, cant help you but I […]

Theft

I am sorry nobody believes me , i am telling it ho[…]

UBER Taxi Servicce

black saloon cars and transit Van's with blue num[…]

Gas BBQ bottles for sale?

Hi, I’ve bought & brought a Weber Gas BB[…]

Ask them for a breakdown of the costs as the only […]

detol

is there a spanish eqivalent of detol? ...widely […]

Thanks again Freddo

Pet transport