Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By cameron
Anybody have suggestions how to get rid of them? I only see the odd one but this week I have found one on my pillow, another on the bedroom floor and during the night one in the bathroom. Unfortunately no idea where they come from.
By freddo
Silverfish live in the blocks the house is constructed of you need a disinfection firm in
By mrmedia
Silver fish aren’t bad things. They live off tiny slivers of food remnants on the floor. They are not a bad bug. Bit like spiders. These are helpful creatures. If you want to prevent them, keep the floor immaculate.
By cameron
Every time I mop the floor I use floor cleaner, vinegar and bleach. Most of them are found under the mat in the downstairs shower room and I bleach the shower tray and pour bleach down the plug hole. Suppose I am lucky as I don't gets ants like a lot of people. Thought there might be something you can spray on the floors round the edge of the rooms.
By Info
Having grown up with silverfish I have to say I never looked on them as something to be exterminated. We always have the odd one in the apartment so they must eat more than food as they would have starved to death between our visits. I was always under the impression they liked books as a source of food. Between exterminating the birds and the bugs in the name of hygiene is it any wonder we have lost so many species. Bee
By cameron
Info wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:13 pm
Having grown up with silverfish I have to say I never looked on them as something to be exterminated. We always have the odd one in the apartment so they must eat more than food as they would have starved to death between our visits. I was always under the impression they liked books as a source of food. Between exterminating the birds and the bugs in the name of hygiene is it any wonder we have lost so many species. Bee
I don’t like them in my bed or crawling up the walls, we only have one occasionally so would rather prevent them as looking on my home as their home than exterminate them.
non resident tax

How do I know whether I should be using 1% or 2% f[…]

Yes, still for sale - PM me if interested please

BEWARE - SPEED CHECKS CV905

Then it will appear in the local press in due cour[…]

Domo phone question

I know this is an ancient topic (and phone) but ca[…]

Spanish Residency & Brexit

A message from the Consulate in Alicante for res[…]

Mossies

:D

Car