Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Karen Jones
Finally found a spray that kills cockroaches. Toro. Red tin. Consum. The only problem is it makes the floor a bit sloppy so I will spray in the corners . Anyone tried those plug in things? Do they work.
By heilan'lassie
Karen Jones wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:42 am
Finally found a spray that kills cockroaches. Toro. Red tin. Consum. The only problem is it makes the floor a bit sloppy so I will spray in the corners . Anyone tried those plug in things? Do they work.
I have been using Oro for the last 22 years, and find that this is the only product that works.
At the end of March, every year, I use Oro on my floors. I only spray along the floor edges, along the skirting board edge.
Yes, the floor will be a bit slippy for a couple of weeks, but the spray kills the little (huge) blighters.
In my opinion, the plug in things are useless, and a total waste of money.
I HATE cockroaches, and will never, ever get used to them.
By Wendy
The only one that worked for me......1 roach in 7 years ...was Zum sprayed it all round doors floors and windows twice a year, in fact now I am back in the UK I do the same here for spiders etc it works.
By mrmedia
Spiders? They are the helpful things. Awwww poor spiders.
By sealord
Karen Jones wrote:

we have had a plug in for best part of a year no sign of roaches, before that we were plagued we them.
By sealord
sealord wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:13 am
Karen Jones wrote:

we have had a plug in for best part of a year no sign of roaches, before that we were plagued we them. and they are pet friendly sprays are not.
By Wendy
mrmedia wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:40 pm
Spiders? They are the helpful things. Awwww poor spiders.
If there is a spider in my house it must be dealt with or burn the house down simples, I have a terrible phobia, they can live outside but if they dared to come in its death for it or me, I choose it. :shock:
By Karen Jones
Sorry, predicted text it's called Oro. Anyone tried the poison you put down for them to eat then they take it back to their nest? War on the horrible things this year.

Beware! OUT OF THE BLUE, I WAS KICKED OUT AND MY[…]

Yes do it yourself. Once you do it once it is the […]

Not welcome

Listen up who ever you are *imbo. You wont be w[…]

La Florida, not far from the 'Abbey'. PM sent.

Poor woman she was very young. Maybe she had a p[…]

Airplane seats

Depends where you're going to, I suppose. Obviousl[…]

NIPS - Hand Strapping Kit, complete with 3x100 pac[…]

New Members !!

Thank you Fred. Its seems that the Captain and th[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities