Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By jalfy
Haven't been on here for a couple of years and have never seen it so quiet... Where has everyone gone???
By Wendy
It goes up and down, us in the UK are too busy in the glorious sunshine at the moment. it may be a little quieter but trust me its more pleasant without all the back biting enjoy x
By Bill Posters
Those who would cause a row in an empty house disappeared so we now have quality instead of quantity; a big and long overdue improvement.
By Beardyboy
If you think it is quiet now, you should have seen it a few months ago.
This was the first forum I joined 16/17 years ago and I remain loyal to it.
Over those years,I have been able to access all sorts of help and advice and am so happy that the forum is gaining momentum again.
It us up to all of us to keep posting in order to keep it interesting. No point in sitting reading the posts, add to them and provide others with something to read.
Tell us something interesting that you have done recently eg visited, liked or disliked. Have you had any work done to your home...how did that go?
Anything will do.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
By freddo
I have to spend at least 1 hour per day keeping undesirables off this forum just got rid of 22 new posts from them this past hour
Keep the informative posts coming please
By Jimbo1916
Bill Posters wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:59 pm
Those who would cause a row in an empty house disappeared so we now have quality instead of quantity; a big and long overdue improvement.
Yes good riddance I say... :D
By Wendy
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:59 pm
Bill Posters wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:59 pm
Yes good riddance I say... :D
I cant not say it, ohh the irony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Burrababa
freddo wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:00 pm
I have to spend at least 1 hour per day keeping undesirables off this forum just got rid of 22 new posts from them this past hour
Keep the informative posts coming please
freddo--If that is a daily report then it seems extremely high considering that this forum is just about managing that number of posts in a week !!! General chat has had no posts in almost a week now? Unless of course people are being silly in Pets and Games etc--however when I look at these---there have been no posts there for some months now ?

Anyway as moderator you always have the authority to issue warnings and impose short bans to bring the troublesome ones back into line with Forum rules---having said that - I do believe that social media has reduced the amount of traffic on forums like this and although it is nice to have a forum free of argument and dissension---- it would be better to have a forum bustling with informative and intelligent posts as it was some years ago !

So all those people who rightly complained about the bad blood on this forum going back to a little more than a year now !!! Well you have got your wish---get posting ----the only thing that has changed in this time is that the complaining has decreased !!!
By Bill Posters
Yes, the much more sophisticated Facebook has proved to be the near death experience of forums, not just this one. However, now that Facebook is closing all but liberal-left accounts surely here is opportunity to grasp the initiative and opportunity. I think also poor moderation has allowed anonymous posters endless opportunity of remaining off the radar whilst free to denigrate and abuse. I have seen comments on here that no media editor would tolerate.

Thank you VERY much for your reply. I am assuming […]

I was recently asking about parking at murcia trai[…]

San Juan Bonfires

Does anyone know what date the fireworks and the b[…]

For Sale Travel Cot

back to you again Sent 2 PM's

Baby bouncer chair

For sale redkite baby bouncer chair ideal for new […]

This site

Please change your bookmarked page address to http[…]

Gazebo covers

Glad to have helped