Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Wendy
Right my sister died 18 months ago without leaving a will. the property has now been inherited by her husband (at last) my sister wanted the property to go to my grandchildren and he is honouring that but first it needed to go to him,
I have asked the solicitor about a will for my brother in law until the next gift stage can be done just in case anything happens but they are saying he can just add it to his UK will now?
I know when we had assets here and Spain we needed 2 wills as the UK one did not cover Spain, has this changed?
TIA
By Wendy
Thanks again Bee, have spoken to the solicitor again it looks like because my brother in law will not go back to Spain he will have to add it just to his UK will as this cant be done with the power of attorney the solicitor has it must be personal,
hopefully it is just for a short time and when it it is my grandchildren's names it can be done in Spain too. very complicated but as it has taken 18 months to even get this far we have to make sure we don't have to start again should anything happen to him, thanks again x

There is no regular bus airport to Dream Hills bu[…]

This site is closing at the end of this month, s[…]

colinas del lago

As the longest running thread that I've followed o[…]

Images of the Crib/Belen

It's just at the side of the church on the Ayuntam[…]

Consumer Rights in Spain

The consumer is very well protected in Spain. The[…]

Link to new site please

Got it thanks

Hi, I have 2 womens bodywarmers size 18, a womens […]

bump