Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By cyclemad
Does anyone know which Centro de Salud the inhabitants of this area use please? I know that some of the areas of Torretas further out of town use the salud at La Siesta but I am enquiring about the area directly behind Mercadona.
By Bill Posters
The pharmacia in Torreta by the way, although I have yet to visit it, has been recommended by two friends on different occasions. Having been taken advantage of by staff at La Siesta pharmacia, who are presumably commission-based, I will try it out. Never heard of a Salud in the urbanisations you mention. This is the real value of this forum.
Last edited by Bill Posters on Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By cyclemad
Bill Posters wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:33 am
This pharmacia, although I have yet to visit it, has been recommended by two friends on different occasions. Having been taken advantage of by staff at La Siesta pharmacia, who are presumably commission-based, I will try it out. This is the real value of this forum.

I am not asking about a farmacia, you are confusing the issue.

What I would like to know is which Centro de Salud do residents of Torreta Florida use to see their GP.
Quality Car Covers

Forget any where local Trust me I have tried . Log[…]

Horizontal Property Act

What in particular is the contradiction? It's the […]

Cycle Mechanic Needed

Thanks Karen I have found someone now.

If you had something interesting and useful to con[…]

Which bank

Bankia does have a cuenta-on account which they […]

Ambiano low fat air fryer

You`re welcome Fred. We`ve got an Actifry 2 in 1[…]

Thanks Bee, I know exactly where it is now.

Microwave wanted NOW SORTED.

Price please.

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities