Anyone else knew about this ?
The main points I have picked out from an article in the local press:
- Minimum length of contract has been extended from 3 to 5 years or 7 if landlord is a business.
- Tacit renewal has been extended from 1 to 3 years.
- After mandatory renewal period - landlord must give 4 months notice and tenants 2 months notice to terminate contract.
- Government price benchmarking on rental rates against market.
- Changes to evictions of the vulnerable.
- (Holiday rentals) - Building's apartment owners collectively can place limits on the use of apartments for tourist accommodation.