Torrevieja Forum

Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Looking for a doctor in or around Torrevieja that can do a medical for a UK driving license.
Thank you.
I have a D 4 form I called DVLA and they will except the D4 as long as it’s signed a doctor registered in a EU country
I’m a UK resident but here for 10 weeks and I want my 7.5 license back as the van I have now is over 3500 kg so car license no good
After finding a doctors who said they could do it I turned up for my appointment and they told me they could not now do it they didn’t understand the the D4 form but 2 days earlier they looked at the form and said yes.
So that’s the end of that.
Question for Moderator

You only have had 1 post not approved and that was[…]

Horizontal Property Act

He is a serial Spammer

For Sale Mobile Gas Heater

FOR SALE MOBILE GAS HEATER Alvirma Mobile Gas Hea[…]

Gorilla glue

They sell it in La Florida at the bricolage opposi[…]

Car air conditioning top up

I think quickfit at quasada may be cheaper.

Gas boiler

Turning the temperature knob doesn't cook the wate[…]

Another update It's a Team Time Trial and each tea[…]

plant Nurseries

Karen I was just pointing out another garden centr[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities