Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Beardyboy wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:06 pm
Ok Jimbo.the central heatingidea sounds great but just how easy is it to havethe system installed into a town house...3 stories. Do you have gas or oil? Roughly how much should I expect to pay? You seem to be the person to advise us so please do just that. Everyone else would like to walk into warm rooms throughout., you seem to believe that your investment has paid off, assuming that you installed it and not previous owners. I imagine everyone would like a rough idea as this seems to be the best option.
It`s electric central heating ... It doesn`t have to be oil or gas. Each radiator has it`s own built in timer and thermostat.
Yes oil or gas is much cheaper but not everyone can have it. Electricity is much more expensive I know and it`s one of our biggest bills .. But as I said .. what price comfort and it`s only for a few months of the year ... hopefully. The fitted carpets have also made a big difference .. No more freezing cold tiles.
By Info
Whatever your heating system it says there is a polar air mass which will bring temperatures to 0 to 2 degrees during early morning hours today and tomorrow. It was at minus at 6.00am at Alicante Airport this morning. Daytime temperatures will also struggle to reach double digit figures. Bee

Does sound a bit expensive I would say about half […]

Free patio sliding doors.

Someone has contacted me so these are no longer av[…]

My new polycarbonate roof.

We drove over before lunch and found the place eas[…]

Iceland overseas

Just a question out of curiosity Does anyone know […]

Just back from Dolores! If I had known earlier.we[…]

Why

That's way after I had the 50k discussion - a coup[…]

Bombarded with Microsoft scam calls

It depends where you are "advertising "[…]