Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

Sorry I don't have the address but it's an office run by the police down a side street just off plays del cura beach I think. I'm sure someone on here will know. I would call in and ask for a list of documents you need. With copies of course.
Probably Up to date pardon
Passport
Form plus copies
Proof of medical cover
Proof , stamped bank payment slip
Maybe photos,
You will need to make an appointment too.
It sound long winded but it's easy really as long as the official is in a good mood!😊
By Info
Or if you down Orihuela Costa there is a Policia Nacional desk in the Playa Flamenca Town Hall. There is a Policia Nacional in Elche- Carrer l'Avet, 1, 03203 Elx, Alacant, Spain
Policia Nacional Orihuela -Calle Sol, 34, 03300 Orihuela. You will need to make an appointment wherever you go.

Bee
The S1 is proof of medical cover.
Strange you require all that. We did it a few months ago at Elche and only required old residency card, passport, padron and 2 photos (he gave us one back).
That was it. The medical and financial bits were already covered when we got the residency cards and it was all transferred over to get permanent residency (just had to show we'd been here over 5 years and the padron did that).

Maybe they've changed the system or some jobsworths are about.
Anyway, according to EU rules, anyone resident for 5 years or more is already a permanent resident and you don't need a certificate to show it.

Still, like us, it was a "just in case" after next March.
By stebel
S1 is only for pensioners!,For those under pension age, need to either have a work contract so they are covered for healthcare or proof of payments for medical cover, plus 6months bank statements to show you are able to keep yourself, these are the new rules for residencia atm!
Dyson

Hi Chas, I have a v10 animal which has a multitude[…]

RYANAIR

I did ask that NO I had to take it through then I […]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/na[…]

wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED

Chris tel 648938619 based in Quesada.