Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
I have now located the form on the Town Hall webpage. Its Form 579b http://www.torrevieja.es/sal/ayuntamien ... ndex3.aspx click on the first link Solicitud de compatibility..... and it opens into the form. I am presuming the cost is €54. You will need a receipt showing you have paid the fee. A copy of your escritura. A copy of your occupation licence. A photo of the outside of the property and a map showing its location.
Bee
By Info
Fred I am going by the other certificates from the Town Hall which all have a fee of €54. There is a cost as the first box on the attachments bit at the end says you have to attach evidence of payment. Bee
We did it this year, better to be safe than sorry in my view. We did it through our solicitors and it cost €90. We were advised to go for the standard classification although we do advertise that we provide everything as required for premier classification and only 2 marks off hitting superior, we were advised to do it that way so that inspectors would not be required. We also had the plaque made €46 but that took some investigation to find somewhere that did it
By Info
That's the type of practical information people need Capricorn91 as €90 is well worth it if you are trying to do it yourself from outside of Spain. Was the electronic signature to sign into the policia nacional website to register the tenants included in the €90 or have you to look after that yourself? Bee
By freddo
Capricorn91 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:33 am
We did it this year, better to be safe than sorry in my view. We did it through our solicitors and it cost €90. We were advised to go for the standard classification although we do advertise that we provide everything as required for premier classification and only 2 marks off hitting superior, we were advised to do it that way so that inspectors would not be required. We also had the plaque made €46 but that took some investigation to find somewhere that did it

Would you mind saying where you got the Plaque made please
By ic
Capricorn91 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:33 am
Hi Capricorn91, glad you got it sorted. Could you please post who the solicitor was and where you got the plaque please? That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
Dyson

Hi Chas, I have a v10 animal which has a multitude[…]

RYANAIR

I did ask that NO I had to take it through then I […]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/na[…]

wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED

Chris tel 648938619 based in Quesada.