Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Sheff_Blade
It looks like the Spanish economy is not in a good place.

https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/10/12/in ... 13808.html
Spain has almost unmatched unemployment, the largest deficit in Europe, public debt of around 100% of GDP, and even higher private and external debt levels.

With Greece still on life support, and Italy's bond yields rising to eye-watering levels against the size of their public debt, the EU have far more to worry about than BREXIT.
By TVTechnology
They should start by sacking 50% of the worthless staff in the town halls, then they can easily afford a 15%-20% pay rises.

The unemployment figures are a little skewed, courtesy of the black economy - probably half or more of those 'unemployed' are working for cash. See it everywhere.
By Cinuelica
Who gives you the right to denigrade Spanish policies? Don't forget you are migrants to this country. Have some respect!
By Sheff_Blade
Cinuelica wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:16 pm
Who gives you the right to denigrade Spanish policies? Don't forget you are migrants to this country. Have some respect!
Denigrate Spanish policies? In what way? The thread was started based on an article in El Pais.
By Adey
Cinuelica wrote:
The way I see it we are neither migrants or guests, we are European citizens, as such we have the right to live, work, and criticise any country in Europe.

The PP government has propped up the economy for the last 5 years, problem is they have done it by stealing from Spain's pension pot, which they are not supposed to be allowed to touch, hence we have pensioners out demonstrating on the streets of Spain.
By Burrababa
Cinuelica wrote:
:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apart from a misspelled word--this post does to some extent explain why people flock to the UK--you can "denigrade" our policies anytime----we will also give you a house and money while you are it :lol: :lol:
Dyson

Hi Chas, I have a v10 animal which has a multitude[…]

RYANAIR

I did ask that NO I had to take it through then I […]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/na[…]

wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED

Chris tel 648938619 based in Quesada.