Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Bill Posters
Excuse the expression but I finally have to bite the bullet. My last four upper teeth and bridge are to go and be replaced by an upper denture.

Dilemma: Thinking I would cut out the middleman I beforehand went to a Torrevieja dental laboratory: €300. Eagles Nest charge €350 so not much of a saving.

By the way: as I am on sintrom La Loma (free extractions) do one extraction a week so a long drawn out process. Conventional dentist says the four come out together. Any comment from t-shirt wearers would be appreciated. Bill.
By Karen Jones
Don't start me on dentists. I have found a good one now. Los montesinos opposite the little Chinese shop. Excellent!
By Karen Jones
She charges 50 euro per extraction. Denture from 350 to 500. She trained as a doctor first then as a dentist which was the system then.
By ic
Karen Jones wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:09 am
Don't start me on dentists. I have found a good one now. Los montesinos opposite the little Chinese shop. Excellent!
Do you know if they are any good for dentures? Are they in the high street please?
By Karen Jones
Lady dentist has been replaced by a young man. He's very good and yes in the high street . Clinics dental. Speaks very good english
By ic
Karen Jones wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 am
Lady dentist has been replaced by a young man. He's very good and yes in the high street . Clinics dental. Speaks very good english
Thanks Karen, appreciated.
Dyson

Hi Chas, I have a v10 animal which has a multitude[…]

RYANAIR

I did ask that NO I had to take it through then I […]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/na[…]

wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED