Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Bill Posters
I believe that renewing one’s padron in Torrevieja is much more onerous now. Seems to be on the old NIE application system (Gypsy Lane) where the up to 200 queue starts building at 7.00 am but only about 20 tickets are handed out to the first comers. Then, hours of waiting. Any updates please? It seems stupid beyond words to me ~ I hope it is rumour but knowing Spanish bureaucracy I will believe anything. Bill
By Bill Posters
We went this morning...... about 200 people thronged outside the usual office; traffic disrupted and cops were keeping control. Some said it was worse yesterday. I dropped my wife off a little after 7 am. She was lucky, we got 23 so was sorted with our padron renewal at .................... 10.30. This morning the ticket allocation was 150.
By Info
Yes Karen same place as you say near the glass fronted school of music or Palacio de la Musica. A block back from the sea front. Its oficially the census office. Bee
By Info
Quite right bunnyrabbit. I was mixing up my corners. I was thinking of the Pedro Lorca corner. Whereas the Palacio is farther back on the Antonio Machado corner. Bee

Thanks freddo

I phone 6

Hi yes have done that but no different thanks :?

Spain increase minimum wage

Spain's minimum wage will jump by 22% in 2019 - […]

Wanted intruder alarm

Can you tell me the make of the alarm that you bou[…]

Tablet to Tv

Have a great Christmas. Mick Cheers Mick - sam[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

The Brexit deal negotiated by Theresa May may be '[…]

Visiting the housebound

http://helpathomecb.com/ Perhaps these could he[…]

SATELLITE DISH FOR SALE

Please put a price on your advert or it will be re[…]