Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Ketron
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:07 pm
Jimbo invited me so many times to join his forum, I accepted and it’s quiet good.

sire bontempi, is that you who plays the accordion outside the Aldi, if so very good.
.....................................................................................................................................................
Never played an accordion in my life , Mr Jones .
But i'll give the buskers fair credit ... Like myself , they play "Live" , and dont need to rely on professionally recorded , C.D. quality backing tracks , unlike "some" (not all) of the shysters that are around .
Do you know any of these performers that "ride on the back" of somebody else's musical talent and arrangements ???
By Mr Jones
Most live music is too loud and on too late for me. I imagine that if you don’t write your own songs every musician rides on the back of someone else’s talent and arrangements. I hate karaoke the jams are no better, give me a quality act live or with tapes I’m happy.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:22 pm
Every time I post here you suggest that I should join the 247 forum, you obviously have an interest in it?
I`ve no interest in FFS 247 at all. It`s because your comments would be well suited on there. But you´re on there anyway, :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
You never stop talking about 247, I’m there because of you.

It’s yours isn’t it?

By the way, You have no right to tell anyone where there comments belong.
By Ketron
Mr Jones wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 pm
Most live music is too loud and on too late for me. I imagine that if you don’t write your own songs every musician rides on the back of someone else’s talent and arrangements. I hate karaoke the jams are no better, give me a quality act live or with tapes I’m happy.
...................................................................................................................................................
With regards to Karaoke and Jam's , i agree with you 100%, Mr Jones .
But you go on to contradict yourself in your last sentence .

How can an act be "live" , if they sing to tapes ???
By Jimbo1916
A lot of classic songs are covered by many artistes who add their own particular voice and style ... Some sound even better than the original artiste

So to say that they are riding on the backs of others is complete rubbish.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:17 am
You never stop talking about 247, I’m there because of you.

It’s yours isn’t it?

By the way, You have no right to tell anyone where there comments belong.
Mine !!! ... More moronic drivel. :lol: :lol:

By the way .. it`s `their ` not `there` . :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Do you except that people can make an error Jimbo?

Regarding backing tapes ketron, an act with backing tapes and three people singing and playing instruments to a high standard is still live.
By Mr Jones
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am
A lot of classic songs are covered by many artistes who add their own particular voice and style ... Some sound even better than the original artiste

Their you go ketron I hope you except what jumbo is saying
By Ketron
Jimbo1916 wrote:

........................................................................................................................................................
You missed the point i was making Jimbo .
I totally agree , that some re-covers of some song's are infinately better than the original arrangements .
But the point i was making to Mr Jones , was in reference to his comment about local Singers using backing tapes , being "Live" music .
By Mr Jones
Keep up ketron, like me Jimbo can’t spell.

ALL LIVE........You on the accordion your mate on the sax and a bloke playing a tambourine it’s live but utter garbage, I prefer backing tapes with the drums and bass on and 2 or 3 guys who can really sing and play an instrument properly.
By Mr Jones
Jimbo1916 wrote:

Without there original song their would be no cover version dopey.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:18 pm
Jimbo1916 wrote:

How do manage to wash and dress yourself on your own in the mornings nellie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:11 am
Mr Jones wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:18 pm
Jimbo1916 wrote:

How do manage to wash and dress yourself on your own in the mornings nellie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don’t understand your question Jimbo,

How do manage what ?

Without an original piece of music, you can’t have a cover version, so regardless of what you say, someone is riding on the back of another. You above all people should understand that.
Fencing

What about Brico at Elche or Aki

Sheets

If your fitted sheets are not staying in place o[…]

Roll it in glitter Brexit

said brexit actually means none of the good stuff[…]

Would you trust Labour

you trying to out do your Welsh mate Jonesy for wh[…]

Noisy neighbours

Jonesy --you have to post sensible comments for pe[…]

https://www.diarioinformacion.com/economia/2018/07[…]

4 heads and 3 teeth