Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
Is Wendy Welsh too?

Just asking :D

TVT --there are winners and there are losers

that is life---you played the game and you lost --at least pete evans will be happy that there is someone worse off than him

cheer up the lot of you --it will soon be Christmas

miserable lot--- I blame Jonesy :D
By Burrababa
Jonesy is keeping his head down because he needs his mate Mrs Nelsons views before he can post on here-----so far Mrs Nelson is clueless as to how to deal with Brexit or indeed Zero hour contracts ----hence the lack of comment from our Welsh friend Jonesy :wink: :D
By Jimbo1916
mrs nelson was clueless about everything .. especially English political history.

He just made it up as he went along :lol:
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Jones
Yes he was way off on a few things, but you are a fine one to rip in to anyone Mr Mitty, glass houses stones :lol:
By Ketron
Jimbo ... It would appear that Mr Jones is doing some Taxi driving "elswhere". 8)
If you want to know more about "Car67" - send me a P.M. :wink:
By Mr Jones
Jimbo invited me so many times to join his forum, I accepted and it’s quiet good.

sire bontempi, is that you who plays the accordion outside the Aldi, if so very good.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:07 pm
Jimbo invited me so many times to join his forum, I accepted and it’s quiet good.

sire bontempi, is that you who plays the accordion outside the Aldi, if so very good.
You`re not the dopey prat who paid 60 quid for tea, scones and a beer at Browns Cafe in Mayfair are you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course not ... that`s `broadyboy` :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Jones
He plays the four same songs every time I go shopping Pete but fiddler on the roof gets me going every time.
By Jimbo1916
Ketron wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:36 am
Jimbo ... It would appear that Mr Jones is doing some Taxi driving "elswhere". 8)
I seem to remember that that was one of mrs nellies favourite digs.

He used to have a pop at expat taxi drivers calling them scum and blacklegs when all the time he was doing it himself. :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 pm
Ketron wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:36 am
I seem to remember that that was one of mrs nellies favourite digs.

He used to have a pop at expat taxi drivers calling them scum and blacklegs when all the time he was doing it himself. :lol: :lol:
You are drinking too much brandy, it was orange who called illegal drivers “ taxi tout scum”

I have never been a pirate taxi driver. The subject of the legality of doing paid or unpaid transfers was done to death on here. It was made clear that it was illegal and that’s what makes Jimbos claims of ignorance and innocence completely unbelievable, but as I said at the time in his defence when Kev nelson was ripping the piss out of him, he did the crime and did the time. I was defending him and he still had a go at me . Jimbo invited me personally to join his 247 forum and for that reason I chose a user name that related to a song about a sad old taxi driver.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:35 am
. Jimbo invited me personally to join his 247 forum and for that reason I chose a user name that related to a song about a sad old taxi driver.
I´m not, and have never been a member of FFS 247. So how did I personally invite you. I don`t even like you. :lol: :lol:

Your comments just get worse and worse. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Every time I post here you suggest that I should join the 247 forum, you obviously have an interest in it?

Ok Pommie . Fair enough... but seriously , would H[…]

Apartment Question

Not all internal work needs permission and it depe[…]

car key cutting

Stay away from Carrefour I wanted a simple key cut[…]

No surprises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog ....[…]

Sat Back/Google Maps

Thanks for the prompt response Freddo. Good to kno[…]

Lloret de Mar

Initially we went to Rosa´s Tours in Ciu[…]

Nokia 3 replacement glass