Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
Airbus jumps on the Brexit bandwagon----attempts to bite the hand that feeds it -shameless low life :evil:
Just hours before it threatened to quit the UK over Brexit, it is claimed that senior Airbus figures asked the UK's business minister for fresh Government funding
AIRBUS chiefs asked ministers for taxpayers’ cash support hours before threatening to quit Britain over Brexit, it was claimed yesterday.

Tory MP Jack Lopresti said he spent two hours with company bosses and they didn’t once mention any problem with leaving the EU
The aerospace giant, which made £2.7billion profit last year, asked Business Minister Richard Harrington for fresh Government funding, he added.

Executives also invited the PM to open their new “Wing of the Future” facility at Filton, near Bristol.

But Mr Lopresti, the local MP, added: “At no point was Brexit mentioned by Airbus.”

The next morning the French-based firm, which employs 14,000 people in the UK and supports 110,000 supply chain jobs, said it could quit Britain if we leave the EU without a deal.

Airbus had used “heavy handed tactics” before. They once threatened to leave the EU if Britain didn’t join the euro.
By Jimbo1916
Despicable indeed.

Just waiting for mrs jones's intelligent , in depth, thought proving resposte...... WAIT A MINUTE....!! It`s coming through now as I type....

mrs jones said ... " Why didn`t you do an in depth detailed research about what Airbus might do if the UK left the EU before voting for Brexit ... So there Burrababa .... Answer that.....Nah nah nah."
By Burrababa
I think Jonesy is having second thoughts about being a Remoaner

His anti Brexit arguments have become more incomprehensible and weak--I think he is waiting for the inevitability of Brexit to jump in with I always knew it would happen --I was just joshing with you guys:wink:

Come on Jonesy--England is making the UK proud at the World Cup--there are great days still to come my friend --stick with me :D
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:30 pm
Immigrant burrabab, are there two world cups on? The one I follow England beat a very lowly rated country. Wait until the big boys come on.
Are you waiting for the free drinks when Wales play?? :roll:
world cup free drinks.jpg
By Mr Jones
When the research people behind family fortunes asked this question to the users of this forum

Why is Jimbo brandyboy the most boring man in the world ?

The second most popular answer was “ because he repeatedly blocks and foes the membership and then continues to read their posts and make imaginary comments on their behalf”.

Obviously we all know what the most popular answer was.

Zzz
By Burrababa
Hi Jonesy---you are obviously Welsh as is your countryman pete evans :D

But stop asking the same questions over and over again--

Stop hijacking this thread mate --Freddo may well choose to delete your post :D

I suggest you comment in reply to my original post which showed how despicable Airbus have been --at least you can't deny that they have been :D
By Mr Jones
I don’t need to respond to your post, you or one of your pals will answer on my behalf. I don’t think it’s possible to hijack a post that is concocted purely to attract me ?
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:20 pm
a post that is concocted purely to attract me ?
Purely to attract you..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delusions of grandeur or what.

You`re a mug mrs jones and you take the bait every time. :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Am I still on your foes list?

You make more u turns than Mrs May you pillock

Here’s an example of you doing an impression of kinchy,
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:40 pm
Despicable indeed.

Just waiting for mrs jones's intelligent , in depth, thought proving resposte...... WAIT A MINUTE....!! It`s coming through now as I type....

mrs jones said ... " Why didn`t you do an in depth detailed research about what Airbus might do if the UK left the EU before voting for Brexit ... So there Burrababa .... Answer that.....Nah nah nah."
So make up your minds, am I hijacking or being baited?
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:20 pm
I don’t need to respond to your post, you or one of your pals will answer on my behalf. I don’t think it’s possible to hijack a post that is concocted purely to attract me ?
Hi Jonesy --you have not been baited mate--because you are not as much fun as Mrs Nelson is--yes she was regularly baited---but at least she brought some lighthearted fun to this forum-----you and your Welsh countryman pete evans just hijack every post ---he is obsessed with the exchange rate and you are obsessed with being baited :D

No mate you are just hijacking posts and I am sure freddo has noted this :wink: :wink:
By Mr Jones
I’m being baited I don’t care what anyone wants to call it but it’s not a hijack if you are invited.

Did you think that investment in the uk car industry would fall by 50 percent when you planted your x 2 years ago?
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:21 pm
I’m being baited I don’t care what anyone wants to call it but it’s not a hijack if you are invited.

Did you think that investment in the uk car industry would fall by 50 percent when you planted your x 2 years ago?
Hi Jonesy--I will remind you that your country Wales----voted LEAVE :wink:
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:21 pm

up-date

BMW last night gave a resounding vote of confidence in Brexit Britain as it signalled its long-term commitment to the UK.

The German car giant rubbished claims that it would be forced to shut plants in Britain if we leave the customs union without a deal.

It insisted the comments, made by its UK customs manager and reported in the Financial Times, had been ‘taken out of context’.

Stressing that Britain is the ‘home’ of Rolls-Royce and Mini and BMW’s fourth biggest global market, it said closing any of its factories is not an option.
By old boy
Burrababa wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:53 am
Stressing that Britain is the ‘home’ of Rolls-Royce and Mini and BMW’s fourth biggest global market, it said closing any of its factories is not an option.

I seem to recall the exact same sentiments being expressed by Kraft a few years ago when they sought permission to purchase Cadbury's. And the minute that the ink had dried on the purchase contract, they closed at least one factory and moved it in to Europe.

They will do whatever is expedient for them regardless of what you claim they now say.

And this is why the institutions behind 80% of the UK's trade with Europe are setting up subsidiaries within the EU, so that they can continue to trade after Brexit. And amongst that group is Jacob Rees Smug, the Brexiteers' poster boy, who has set up in Dublin where his investment company will be regulated by the EU and Ireland.

So much for getting back control, eh?
Ryanair disappear from corvera??

Like BREXIT nobody knows whats happening :roll:

Not having much luck lately, my suitcase damaged b[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

Interesting times indeed. Anything could happen ov[…]

RYANAIR

That`s how it reads .. Anyone who booked before […]

Same old, same old! .... the UK was doing very […]

Thank for prompt reply. I did go to Alicante to be[…]

Makes Ryanair saints

Got back from a break in iceland last week and no[…]