Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Loved that program.

Sad to hear that only four actors are still alive .. at the last count anyway. :(
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:33 pm
freddo wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:02 pm
Gary owns this forum not Jimbo
Im not talking about this forum freddo, it’s this 247 forum that he keeps going on about. do you not find it odd that he keeps plugging it on here? Giving us a list of members with a b in their name, what’s that got to do with this forum ?
Everything .. Because they are all members of our forum.

I was just highlighting the ridiculous and rather tedious accusation that a BB from this forum spends all his / her time infiltrating other forums trying cause dissention amongst the peasants :D

So which one is it, as a certain BB no longer exists on here . :D

So as the late Michael Miles used to say......TAKE YOUR PICK. :D
take your pick.jpg
By Mr Jones
I was just highlighting the ridiculous and rather tedious accusation that a BB from this forum spends all his / her time infiltrating other forums trying cause dissention amongst the peasants :D
It is a ridiculous accusation, and if this accusation was made on this forum, maybe the moderator of this forum freddo might deal with it, but it wasn’t was it? You just love talking about conversations on another forum don't you. I know you love turning every conversation from the weather to a directions request in to a conversation about yourself but I’m sick of it and from the dwindling activity on here I think I’m not alone there. I’m going to watch the kettle boil in future rather than read your boring nonsense.
Last edited by Mr Jones on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 am
Yes freddo, I get your point about feeding the trolls, so after this I will ignore comments from bb1 bb2 and their back slappping friends.

It is a ridiculous accusation, and if this accusation was made on this forum, maybe the moderator of this forum freddo might deal with it, but it wasn’t was it? You just love talking about conversations on another forum don't you. I know you love turning every conversation from the weather to a directions request in to a conversation about yourself but I’m sick of it and from the dwindling activity on here I think I’m not alone there. I’m going to watch the kettle boil in future rather than read your boring nonsense.
Well, what do you expect. My real name, as is widely known my many is, John McCann ... so what ... I don't need to hide behind a keyboard ..and my old username which I've used since on here 2004 was Brandyboy.

You would have thought it was quite unique ... But in October 2016 a slimy toad thought it would be a good crack to hijack my username and join another forum with it .. But typically slimy toad thought would also be a good crack to bring this to the attention of the members of another forum ....and boast about it ... So you can see some connection here. :wink:

The same slimy toad discovered my password on here a few years ago and read all my PMs .. illegally, and reposted them on another open forum...equally illegally . But the law works slowly in Spain ... but work it does.

But whats the most telling is that just recently this same slimy toad opened an account on another forum with my full name...John McCann ... which is still active. What responsible Admin on a bulletin bored would allow this.

Even more disgraceful is that the Admin and Mods have openly condoned all this and actively joined in.

I don't give two shits about Slimy Toad and I know exactly who he is and his IP address ( whch I have access to now) and a bit more. :wink:

Again.....No names....No packdrill.

Have a nice day. :D

(PS .. "Blown a Gasket" .. I see Arsewipe has bitten ... I rest my case. :lol: )
By Mr Jones
Hello john, what do I expect? I expect any normal person would get a life and move on

Let’s get this straight, your user name was brandy boy

It’s a not a brand it’s not a trade name and nobody associates this name with anything of value or importance locally nationally or internationally, you are just another faceless character on an expat forum. So someone uses your real name or nick name on another forum and what? has it had an adverse affect on your business? no ..because a serious business would not use a name that makes you think drunken Brit and you are not a business you are retired and loaded. I bet you are not the only john mc can on this planet so I fail to see how you can claim sole right to the name like a burger joint or coffee brand could, So do us all a favour and move on, or at least spare us any further discussion of your problem and deal with it in private. I could feel some sympathy for you if your name was your brand but it’s not is it, as for slagging people off in private messages maybe you should think twice in future.
Last edited by Mr Jones on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By Jimbo1916
I can't be bothered to read the last comment because he/ she's on my blocked list and is of no consquence to me anyway.

Suffice to say that I'm done now. :D
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:39 pm
as for slagging people off in private messages maybe you should think twice in future.
Well, well , well. And how would you know what was supposed to have been in my private messages if you hadn't read them on another forum.

You've got a big fat gob Jonesy or whoever you are, although I can guess ... Shame you haven't the brains to keep it shut and not give the game away. :D

But it's patently obvious now that you're one of the slimy two faced toads from 247 :lol: :lol:

And don't you dare tell me what I should or should not put in my private messages.... :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Jones
Hello John I didn’t say I knew what was in your private messages, but considering how nasty you are in public I doubt you were saying how lovely everyone was. I am not a member of your other forum, I’m not a bit bothered about you or your messages. This is the best advice I can give you, move on and be happy with your life.
The same slimy toad discovered my password on here a few years ago and read all my PMs .. illegally, and reposted them on another open forum...equally illegally . But the law works slowly in Spain ... but work it does.

And - every American President and British Prime M[…]

Advice regarding red wine

Eat a packet of crisps with it, or pork scratchies[…]

Tapas bars

Looking for a bar in torrevieja that serves decent[…]

modelo 210

Yes Ken, thru my laptop on bankia site. I'm think […]

Good post Bee, to show breakdown of sellers and bu[…]

Auto Body Abrasions

Auto Body Abrasions My car in La Siesta has a few[…]

Bus pass

I have never applied for a bus pass because I wa[…]