Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
And your opinions to my questions are...........................

Never mind suckers etc, can you just give me your thoughts on some of the very important aspects of Brexit?
You are very pro remain or rejoin so surely you have studied the matters raised?
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 am
Kinchy

Stop making this thread all about you, we don’t want your life story thanks. We were discussing useful roles for immigrants and the need for special care in our old age . Some kids will gladly take their parents in and look after them some won’t, some will reluctantly sell their houses and go in to care, there is a good chance that some of the people delivering this care will be immigrants, God bless them. In the event immigration falls and our own people are forced in to these roles, do you think the quality of care will increase, I don’t.
Mr Jones--you seem to be living in the past--children/immigrant carers :roll:
Get with it :wink: :wink:

Artificial Intelligence will address all these issues---eventually !!! :D

Just as automation has begun to do jobs previously seen as uniquely suited for humans, like retrieving goods from warehouses, robots will assist your elderly relatives. As a robotics researcher has commented-- I believe artificial intelligence has the potential not only to care for our elders but to do so in a way that increases their independence and reduces their social isolation.

In fact --I do hope AI starts debating on this forum soon

Probably make more sense than many of the posters on here !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Kinchy
and the mods on there would stop all this rubbish.

Oh the good old days of mods and rockers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clacton Skegness Brighton - oh how I miss my Lambretta SX200 - worth a blinking fortune now :roll:
The music and the fashion. Levis or Wrangler jeans, Ben Sherman were the only shirts to wear. But then again we only paid 10 bob a week out of our £5/10/6d a week wages according to some folks :oops:
Shampoo

If you can't get Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Sham[…]

Airbnb are still letting people advertise without […]

Prescriptions

I asked at our doctors and they said if it works n[…]

Tomorrow

If you love walking and early nights Casas N[…]

Sorry my error

Iptv

Livenettv looks good especially as it supports Chr[…]

Cursor

You've probably resolved this already but if not, […]