Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By TVTechnology
IPAD
I am no better with a phone than with a sat nav unfortunately. I do have maps on my iPad but I prefer to be able to see a large area and I think I need internet to use the app.
You can download google maps for use offline, before you travel, negating the need for Wi Fi or internet when travelling. Also you can if you have a reasonably modern Android or iPhone 'hotspot' the phones 4G to your ipad & use your phones data. I often do this when travelling and need to answer emails & easier on ipad than phone.

To download maps so you can use offline.
https://support.google.com/maps/answer/ ... DiOS&hl=en
By cameron
Karen Jones wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:30 am
If you find any let me know. I went there years ago there was a lovely little village and harbour just a mile or so north. Last time I visited it had completely gone! 😬.
Well we got there and back with no problems. Called at Mojacar on the way then while we were there we visited Almuñecar, Almerimar, Aquadulce and a gorgeous mountain village called Lucainena where we sat in the square with the locals at a restaurant called Meson La Plaza and ate tapas served by an elderly, jovial lady and her son. We also went to Nirja and finally called at Lorca on the way home. Not a lot at Roquetas de Mar other than a large shopping mall, a weekly market and some local bars but a bit further along at Roquetas there is quite a lot to do and we visited the lighthouse, amphitheatre, castle and bullring.
By TVTechnology
But you didn't go to the Wild West Hollywood place - maybe next visit. :?:

I think though living in Almeria one summer and getting attacked by horse flies the size of my fist was enough to put me off that time of year. Damn hot 40+ degrees.
By cameron
TVTechnology wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:02 pm
But you didn't go to the Wild West Hollywood place - maybe next visit. :?:

I think though living in Almeria one summer and getting attacked by horse flies the size of my fist was enough to put me off that time of year. Damn hot 40+ degrees.
ll

I had already been there previously and the others weren’t really interested.

I'm on my second Hyundai i30 So impressed with th[…]

Advice regarding red wine

No special storage needed at my house, it doesn't […]

Wanted intruder alarm

Well the Amazon works fine but instructions poor b[…]

Auto Body Abrasions

Garage at montesinos. Ventura fleet

Tapas bars

That's great. Much appreciated. Alf

Golf balls for sale

110 golf balls for sale all good some only hit onc[…]

Jeweller