Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
A good candidate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The woman is a liability and a dangerous one at that. May took the decision in cabinet and I for one support her actions totally.
Corbynski wanted to talk it through, vote on it and who is to say that the vote would not have been in favour ?
The only thing with a vote is not letting Abbott do the counting :oops:
By Jimbo1916
pete evans wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:22 pm
Diane Abbott is caught out posting a FAKE image of an Israeli fighter jet bombing Iran in a tweet slamming Britain's airstrikes on Syria
Thanks for that because living in a third world country we have'nt got access to the internet.
What would we do without people like you and camionpilot.

Only joshing. :D
By Kinchy
Stop baiting me, woe is me.
I cannot cope with anyone disagreeing with my left wing Marxist inspired thoughts.
I cannot accept that I might be wrong,
I cannot accept that Corbynski is nothing more than a Russian supporting, Jew hating apologist.
I can only survive by posting insults against other members, but then pleat that I am being baited.
I do not detest pensioners but my past postings are against pensioners for their ten bob a week contributions
I do not live in the UK but pontificate on UK politics and the government I never voted for nor the opposition.
I am the victim, but impose sarcastic comments against those that have the temerity to question my postings.
Oh and finally, I seem to be educationally deficient as my grammar and vocabulary are still developing as I am in year 8 :shock:

Returning to the original theme re Russ - sorry Diane Abbott, at the time of the last GE she was not around as she was"ill"
The story is that she went into Private Hospital for an arse transplant................
And guess what...... the arse rejected her :lol:
By Kinchy
I will agree to that. However strong your opinions and political leanings may be, there is absolutely no need for you to call people suckers, turkeys voting for Christmas and all the other derogatory names you throw out.
Do you agree?
By Kinchy
You just can’t help yourself can you?

Well I take it that you do not agree, so the status quo it would be then?
I just do not understand your comment
Driving License Change Service

Matt is good but I wouldn't recommend getting in a[…]

golden leaves

Maybe the people from Avalon think that you look a[…]

There will be an open air concert in Parque Natura[…]

car key cutting

Mr Minnit, La Zenia.

Ok Pommie . Fair enough... but seriously , would H[…]

Apartment Question

Not all internal work needs permission and it depe[…]

No surprises.