Torrevieja Forum

The Jovial Side Of The Board......Light Hearted Fun

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
Paddy goes to the doctor and says "Doctor, it's me bottom. I'd like you to take a look if you would".

So the doctor gets him to drop his pants and takes a look. "Incredible," he says, "there is a £20 note lodged up here". Tentatively he eases the twenty out of the man's bottom, only to see another £10 note appear. "This is amazing" exclaims the Doctor "What do you want me to do?.

"Well for goodness sake take it out man" shrieks the Paddy. The doctor pulls out the tenner and another twenty appears, and another and another and so on...Finally the last note comes out and no more appear. "Ah Doctor, thank ya kindly, that's much batter, how much is there then? The Doctor counts the pile of cash. "£1990 exactly."

"Ah, that'll be right." says Paddy " I knew I wasn't feeling two grand." !! :wink:
By Victor Mildew
No, it's not a joke, it's a weapon. It's a means of humiliation, of stripping a persons human dignity from them.
Imagine how the English people would react if they were constantly told by the Irish that they, the English people, were stupid, their spouses were stupid, their children were stupid.
In my experience, you are one of the very, very few Irish people who enjoys being called stupid. You do your race a disservice by accepting this assault upon your humanity.
By Lincoln45
I do not consider it stupid.

Most jokes at the end of the day are at the expense of peoples nationality, religion etc. i have a very good sense of humour and it does not bother me at all. As for being one of the very few, total tosh. I know a lot of Irish people who happily tell jokes about their origins.

Where I would draw the line would be jokes about things like the Holocaust and disasters.

You do have the choice of not reading the Joke section
By Victor Mildew
You are obviously a figment of someone's imagination, designed to deflect any opprobrium that might attach to this site or the article concerned. So I'll leave you to engage with all your imaginary Irish friends, telling each other racially offensive stories, but of course nobody is taking offence because in your imaginary world Irish people like these stories.

But your standards are impressive, no anti Semitism and no mention of disasters. Well done.

FYI. The offensive article was posted first in the General Enquiries, remained there for several days and was then moved elsewhere.
By Lincoln45
@Victor Mildew

What can one say
You post about how wrong being abusive and offensive to others is, yet you accuse me of being stupid and living in my own imaginary word.

I can say to you in reply is that, maybe you should have a good look at yourself and ask, am I living in an imaginary world. It would appear to me from your posts, that if one does not agree with your views, then they are racists.

As Dave Allen would say "May your God go with you"

I have no more to say as it would be pointless
Last edited by Lincoln45 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Lincoln45
soapydave wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:59 pm
is saint patericks days a form of abuse upon those that don't want to participate but cant get away from it ? just asking :?
Don't celebrate Saint Patricks as he was a Welshman!
Could have been an Illegal Immigrant
By soapydave
HA! HA!, good reply about Dave Allen..........was thinking the same myself
and St Paterick a Welshman,bloody foreigner's get everywere, :lol: watch for the flack now :roll: have a good day to all neither race or creed be against you,as there is always people who will be offended no matter what you say.
By reagan
I think that nearly every joke or funny story would offend anyone who wanted to be offended what a miserable world it would be if nobody laughed or smiled some people will make racism in every joke ,so Paddy is Irish the whole world knows that and so does paddy, taffy is welsh and jock is a Scotsman a ausy is Australian and an Englishman is a tommy you could go through the whole world and I bet 90%could not care less what they are called as long as it is in time for breakfast
Get real please :roll: :shock:
By Lincoln45
And the master himself Dave Allen was on TV last week and I missed it!

I always think that if you can't laugh at yourself, don't bother getting out of bed. And God forbid that we can't watch the likes of Dads Army and Allo Allo.
By Kinchy
I think that being able to laugh at ourselves is a way in which we can actually promote our cultural differences so I think this joke is not in any way racially motivated nor intended to cause distress to Irish people.When I worked in Ireland , both South and North there was, amongst colleagues a fun ribbing of our cultures which in many ways brought us CLOSER together.
I have French German and Spanish friends and they make jokes about Les Rosbifs and my passion for cricket - do I take offence? not one bit.
To summarise reagans post - life is too short, get on with it and put the PC comments back in the box.
By Burrababa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some real funny shit--you can't make this up !!

Never thought that "our" Victor Meldrew would be even more miserable than his namesake :wink: :wink: :wink:

It never occurred to him that I may be Irish ?? I shall leave him hanging --it is none of his business--this joke could have related to any nationality but of course works better because the Irish are natural jokers who love a joke about themselves--

Is Meldrew Welsh ?? If so I am sure he understands if it was a sheep joke he may well have had to go and have a lie down !!! :lol: :lol:

Fortunately snowflakes are in the minority and I have long learned how to deal with them--so I will let you into a secret !!! :) :) :)

Peace on all snowflakes :lol: :lol: :lol:
snowflake.jpeg
snowflake.jpeg (46.6 KiB) Viewed 393 times

Really sad news, we only knew him from a couple of[…]

Not any more , I'm afraid Speeding fines Under t[…]

Paint. Your thoughts?

My thoughts too

Definately Kev Tyler, he hates sport of all type[…]

Property Rental Licence

As an update: page 6 of the attached pdf link giv[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Kinky wrote How compassionate. So the London ta[…]