Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Manc-Mark
Can anyone recommend someone for Spanish Lessons as both my wife and me would like to learn more of the Spanish language?

TIA

Mark
By cameron
Manc-Mark wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm
Can anyone recommend someone for Spanish Lessons as both my wife and me would like to learn more of the Spanish language?

TIA

Mark
Which area?
By zumbob
Our Spanish teacher, Blanca, is starting a new program of classes next week. They are held at The Sunrise Restaurant (above Supercor) just along from Punta Prima. It should be obvious who she is but just ask any of the staff and they will point you in the right direction. Here are details of classes and times:

Classes will start on Wednesday, 21st March. ​

There will be four different levels:

LEVEL 1 - for students with little or no knowledge who are happy to start at the very beginning

LEVEL 2 ​- for students confident in basic Spanish, numbers, alphabet, colours, short conversations, basic important verbs in the present tense etc

LEVEL 3​ ​​- for students ready to tackle future and past tenses as well as begin to express more complex sentences. At this level there will be more and more free conversation, rather than structured exercises.

LEVEL 4​ ​- for students familiar with all verb tenses and lots of varied and rich vocabulary. At this level there will be lots of conversation and also homework for those who wish to improve their reading and writing skills, too. Homework is always voluntary!!

TIMETABLE

10:00 - 11:00 - LEVEL 4
11:15 - 12:15 - LEVEL 3
12:30 - 1:30 - LEVEL 2
3:30 - 4:30 - LEVEL 1

​​Feel free to join the level you feel drawn to. You can always swap and change until you find the one that suits your needs best.
By cameron
Manc-Mark wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:13 am
Cameron
It is the Punta Prima area

Thanks

Mark
Best teacher I have found in the last 16 years is in Algorfa but I think too far for you
By TVTechnology
Best teacher I have found in the last 16 years is in Algorfa but I think too far for you
No, but it is nearer me and I need to top up my Spanish - if you see this, could you forward to me please.
By Adey
Jane Cronin is one of the best Spanish teachers and has been for about 20 years, she now has her classroom in Jacarilla.
Despicable

Airbus jumps on the Brexit bandwagon----attempts t[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

I can’t see where I said anyone should die[…]

Sick men of Europe

I wish I had a euro for all the times you said you[…]

We have been residents in Torrevieja for more than[…]

KARIM

If that's the same karim I was waiting for don t b[…]

Here, after 6pm we have TWO cars and FOUR […]

Holes in t-shirt !!!

Daft as it sounds this can be caused by kitchen wo[…]