Torrevieja Forum

Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Beardyboy
Hola everyone and greetings from cold,damp Northern Ireland.
I was told by my daughter’s friend that there is a wonderful service available free of charge from the Library here in the U.K. Google Libby overdrive and you will see that anyone in the U.K. is entitled to read books and magazines on their Kindle free of charge. You can also avail of Audio books too. I am aware that many of you no longer have a home in the U.K.but hopefully a friend or a member of your family could join and give you their membership number and pin.
My husband and I joined yesterday..showed our drivers licences to prove our address and were issued our membership cards immediately. I was able to read the sort of magazines I love but hate to pay £4.50 for free! Brilliant. Every author my husband likes was available ..all the latest books too! This is a marvellous service and I hope many of you will be able to avail of it.
Let me know what you think please.
By heilan'lassie
That sounds like a brilliant idea - however, it seems like my local library is not supported.
Hi we have that service from the library s here in Southern Ireland for a long time it s called Borrow box but it does not work on Kindle only on the all the other phone s pad s i will be interested to see if your one works on Kindle . Angela
World Cup boycott

So, Jeremy Corbyn is "on his own" , and […]

Iberdrola letter query

Thanks. It'll be interesting to find out what it c[…]

SDS Drill

SDS drills in Leroy Merlin for €67.50. Taladr[…]

As long as they get all the relevant licenses it s[…]

For sale. Ladies bike.

Lapel microphone for iphone

Thank you so much for the valuable advice. I will […]

Hi H Its not so much a problem making a payment, i[…]

Yes Indeed