Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By torrytel
For the information of Gary and my reader, many of the Spanish lotteries can now be completed for two weeks instead of one. This means that many of the coupon numbers, and sections to be completed, have changed. At the moment I am busy, but will get full details as soon as possible. Lotteries affected are La Primitiva, Bono Loto, Euromilliones, etc.
Be lucky
Tel
By torrytel
For the information of Gary and my reader, the Spanish Lottery "Sticky" has been amended. Regular users of Bono Loto, La Primitiva, and Euromillones should check out the new forms, which can be used for one day, OR one week, OR two weeks. Old forms are still available for the time being. There's no doubt that other lotteries will be similarly changed in the future.
Be Lucky
Tel
By torrytel
For the benefit of Gary and my reader, several ONCE scratchcards have been deleted. Two new ones have been added, including this Christmas' scratchcard.
Be lucky
Tel
By torrytel
For the information of Gary and my reader, please see the amendment to the Euromillions lottery. There is a new draw 2 or 3 times a year for 25 winners of 1,000,000euro.
Be lucky.
Tel
By torrytel
For the information of Gary and my reader, I have added a new lottery to ONCE called Triplex, and 2 ONCE scratchcards, called Rasca de Verano and Pac-Man.
Be Lucky
Tel
Spain increase minimum wage

In 15 years of being here - everyone earns €1[…]

Wanted intruder alarm

Can you tell me the make of the alarm that you bou[…]

Thanks H, Will give it a try.

Tablet to Tv

Have a great Christmas. Mick Cheers Mick - sam[…]

I phone 6

you could go in to settings and roaming then mobil[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?