Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Ketron
This blaming Russia for everything is getting too much now !

Theresa May reckon's that the nerve gas is Russian made ?

O.K. , assuming she's right about that ....where's her proof that Putin is behind this attack ?

If Kid's get slaughtered in the U.S. , by a maniac with a Kalashnekov ( spelling ? ) rifle ....is it automatically assumed that Putin and Russia are responsible, just because the firearm is manufactured there .

The World Cup should not be affected by this ....unless 100% proof of Russia's involvement is shown.
By Ketron
You're a laugh Mrs N.
Strange , that you make that allegation, when your hero Commie Corbyn, has just been exposed for passing information to the Russian's . :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Burrababa
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:26 pm
Just because the Russians are funding your party, it’s no reason to defend their poor behavior.

If we go to Russia to play footy, I will not be watching it.
'Look on the bright side, lads. Thanks to Putin we might not have to face the usual humiliation of being knocked out in the second round.'
putin world cup.jpg
putin world cup.jpg (43.76 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
By Burrababa
JEREMY Corbyn faced fury today after he said he didn't yet believe that Russia was definitely behind the poisoning of an ex-spy.

The Labour leader's spokesperson said he didn't think there was proof yet that Russia was responsible for the Sergei Skripal incident. He hinted the dangerous nerve agent Novichok could have got into the hands of another country, saying "the break up of the Soviet state led to all sorts of material ending up in random hands.”

Theresa May said she was "surprised and shocked" by the "outrageous and wrong" comments and that Labour MPs will be "equally concerned".

In the Commons today Mr Corbyn hinted that it still could be possible Russians had lost control of their substances.

JC will change his mind tomorrow--maybe Mrs Nelson can tell us if Putin is paying for JC's support to sell out the British public ?

JC is losing more and more votes everyday--Happy Days :wink:
By Burrababa
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:38 pm
The Russians are running the tories, surely this episode was created to take our minds off the crap job they are doing with Brexit ?
Apparently Jeremy Corbyn made a speech today to clarify his party's position on Brexit and to deny charges that he is a Russian agent :wink:
corbyn in uniform.jpg
By Ketron
I don't think Mrs Nelson can handle all this "truth", Burra .
We should really try and be more gentle with her ! :D
By Burrababa
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:17 am
I bet mrs May bought the poison on the dark web, what evidence is there that it was the Russians, in order to bolster her position,

God bless JC, the voice of reason, not treason.
JC is on his own--even his own Shadow Cabinet agree and support May on this

In a sharp change of tone to his own parrty leader, Mr John McDonnell said "all evidence points to Putin" for what he called a "state execution".

Speaking to Peston, he said: "I agree completely with Prime Minister Theresa May.

"The Prime Minister is right, whatever they say Russia's to blame so now we've got to build, exactly as she is doing the international coalition that takes effective action.

Looks like JC is going to be replaced pretty soon--probably before the next election--he is a bit long in the tooth and short on common sense :wink:
By Ketron
So, Jeremy Corbyn is "on his own" , and becoming isolated , because of his views, Burra ? :wink:

Sounds just like Mrs Nelson , on here ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By TVTechnology
To get back to the subject header ' World cup boycott'

I would have all the NATO member boycott the world cup. Putting football fans upset to one side for a moment.

We are supporting clearly a criminal regime - Putin is a dictator who has learned the lesson of media / social media manipulation to best effect. His closest competitor and ANTI fraud campaigner got stopped from competing due to the Kremlin smearing him with a fraud campaign - the very thing the man was against all along.

Kremlin rules, we pick who runs and if we think they are a threat we'll smear them or just kill them and their family.

Voting? Offer free food in the supermarkets locally to those voting your way, have supporters vote multiple times, stuff ballot boxes full before put out to vote and finally put up balloons in front of cameras when votes are being counted - voting watchers already issues 100+ warnings & they are the obvious ones before we talk social media & Kremlin owned state TV.

The world needs leaders who want to work TOGETHER - for trade, pollution - the greater good of mankind - anyone????

So Russia's is a mess, backing Assad, stealing land - warring, not loving. Signing up to weapons restrictions, while continually developing weapons.

We don't need Russia - no trade agreement, no world cup, no laundered assets all over Europe and no access to Europe or Nato - then in the next few years as the country once again slips into more poverty, they will realise you can't build an army and invade every country with no cash. Russia needs a new type of leader, but until Putin goes, Russia will struggle with many.

So in the big context of things - want to make a statement to Russia - sod football, effective immediately.

We can knock up a quick alternative in a few countries/stadiums and spread the load - and keep the world cup alive. In my dreams :wink:

Sport first people & politics 2nd - let us pretend everything is alright in the world - or it is while you are watching the football. Clear where our priorities are.
By Sheff_Blade
TVTechnology wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:34 am
Sport first people & politics 2nd - let us pretend everything is alright in the world - or it is while you are watching the football. Clear where our priorities are.
"Sport first, people and politics second" is a rather meaningless slogan. I assume TVT are still selling to Russians? Business/money first, people and politics second? No, such simplistic options are not practical; TVT are presumably taking a pragmatic approach as should the UK and other governments.

Sport (culture, music etc) should never be mixed up with politics or you're on the slippery slope to Putin's world, apartheid-South Africa etc. Banning this athlete from the Olympics or an author, or musician just because you disagree with their government. Tell our sportsmen not to take part in any ceremonies involving Putin, fair enough, but sport is sport.
By Sheff_Blade
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:38 pm
What are these sport events all about, they have very little impact on our life unless you have shares in the Bangladeshi sweat shops where leisure gear is made?

In my opinion, It’s an opportunity for big companies to sell you shit products and services that you don’t need, I don’t know why they don’t spare us the pre and post commentary abandon the games completely and satisfy the needs of a gullible population by advertising their wears on the side of a big red bus.

I was hoping post Brexit that they would stop inviting us to these shitty events.

:D
Your same old intolerant crap. Each to their own; I believe there are even people who consider your 'singing' as entertainment!
By TVTechnology
"Sport first, people and politics second" is a rather meaningless slogan. I assume TVT are still selling to Russians? Business/money first, people and politics second? No, such simplistic options are not practical; TVT are presumably taking a pragmatic approach as should the UK and other governments.

Sport (culture, music etc) should never be mixed up with politics or you're on the slippery slope to Putin's world, apartheid-South Africa etc. Banning this athlete from the Olympics or an author, or musician just because you disagree with their government. Tell our sportsmen not to take part in any ceremonies involving Putin, fair enough, but sport is sport.
We don't do much, if any business with the Russians. I have dealt with one or two for business and - just personal experience, did not like dealing with them. I have my reasons - of course not all Russians are the same - but many here, the crooks in the main who are the only ones who have had the money to leave Russia in the first place & then buy villas in cash :wink: Only based on what i've seen in 15 years in Spain.

It has been said that Putin is likely to abuse the media for the World Cup - and pull a Hitler style media stunt - perhaps a bit extreme, but there is the truth that he will use it to best effect.

Sports & Politics are linked to an extent - I do not think it is appropriate to pretend all is OK with Russia, when quite clearly it is not - the Football is a revenue stream for them as is tourism & if they can lie cheat, steal and murder at the Kremlin and the world wants to make a stand - the football lovers put football above the world stage and politics. If you want to make a point - DO SOMETHING. Not just talk about it. Russia couldn't care less as the know the UK are a bunch of softies.

Although the UK fans are far from softies - the opposite. There is likely to be blood spilt with this world cup with clashes of fans and the current 'angst' between sides. Concerned this will get nasty. Police, media coverage etc.

Not even sure if they should be considering a travel ban to Russia period & UK visas revoked for Russians? I know what i'd do, having said that I prefer boxing and Formula 1 :wink:
Lloret de Mar

Thanks everyone for the information but in the end[…]

Apartment Question

I would think it would depend whether it was on a […]

Shall we have a whip around ?

Well well well ... What a surprise Old Boy, yo[…]

Seems they can’t compete and Lidl round the […]

Driving License Change Service

Thanks freddo will contact him Mark

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No surprises.

And mine too. It was a planned operation from star[…]