Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mrs Nelson
Talk about loving the sound of his own voice, bojo on sky right now, he puts you to shame Jimbo.

:D

We are getting a few speeches from the big wigs this week, I hope we get some info as to what Brexit is, hopefully less bloated than bojo.

Zzzzz
By Mrs Nelson
The government abandoning its people aviator, that’s nothing new.

Just look at the amount of homeless people on the uk streets, the folks in Germany have no chance

:D
By Kinchy
Just look at the amount of homeless people on the uk streets, the folks in Germany have no chance

And how many of those "homeless" on the streets of the UK are actually EU migrants, (particularly from Romania/Bulgaria) who park their nice motors streets away from their begging pitches?
Regarding homeless people in more general terms. I have stopped and spoken to quite a few in my own city and others, and rather than give them money I have offered to buy them something to eat and drink.(EG a McD and a coffee))
I aint no saint by any means but feel morally obliged as a fellow human being to at least help albeit in a very very small way.
By Ketron
Interesting thread, this has turned out to be. :D
Full marks to Mrs Nelson and her "theories" ... Haven't laughed so much in ages. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Kinchy
Ketron nice to see you back again.
Johnson speaking the truth and then Jean Claude Drunker says that he does NOT want a United States of Europe. What a lying piece of c**p that man is!
His State of the Union speech (sounds familiar to the US of A ) stated that he wanted closer political integration, closer fiscal integration, an expansion of the EUSSR's powers, an EUSSR army run (good word for many nations) from Brussels and yet he says that Johnson claim of a greater controlled UESSR is absolute nonsense.
Then we had EUSSR Uber feld webel Schultz saying that any nation that did not accept the Euro or Schengen must leave You really could not make this up.
An idea for Jean Claude and Guy Fawkes as well as the Tusky one.
Why not have a EUSSR wide referendum where all of the nations can let their citizens vote if they wanted to stay or leave the EU rinal. All voting on the same day right across the 27?
Those that want to stay - fine they can stay under the yolk of the EUSSR
Those that vote to leave can join the UK in a newer more dynamic trade group and trade together and work together to each others benefit without having to pay a Kings ransom to belong to a club.
If Brussels is SO convinced that it is so beloved by the citizens of Europe, then what have they got to lose? They dare not do it!
By Burrababa
Food prices and house prices will fall significantly in the UK after Brexit

This will benefit the poorer and needy people considerably more than people realize

Fewer people starving and fewer homeless people in the UK--something that Remoaners need to applaud.
By Mrs Nelson
I’m sure cheap American food rinsed in bleach is going to go down well post Brexit.

What the hell was bojo going on about,his Brexit vision still remains clear as mud.

Plenty of normal non druggie Brit people sleeping on the streets kinchy, this is a by product of wages being lower than rent I’m told.

The thing that makes me laugh ketron is you claiming you know what you voted for, please explain to marr and Neil, they don’t have your knowledge
By pete evans
Are the posters on this thread really serious? I have never read so much rubbish. Is it daytime drinking causing it or maybe happy baccy.
By Mrs Nelson
Pre senile dementia I think, plus happy hour politics, not great I know but you have to humour them, the lure of the bay rum got to our ketron I think.

:lol:
By Sheff_Blade
pete evans wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:21 pm
Waste of a good forum, driving people away again
Yes I'm afraid it's 'tosh' like this in place of sensible argument!
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:56 pm
..... trickle down wealth, don’t make me laugh, the conditions for the poor were improved because employers didn’t want syph and typhoid ridden workers coming in to work and spreading their illness around the factories ......
By Kinchy
Are the posters on this thread really serious? I have never read so much rubbish. Is it daytime drinking causing it or maybe happy baccy.

Well why not try to contribute something sensible to the debate ?
Your drinking and smoking habits really are of no interest to other forum members.
One liner pete evans - the king of the inept contribution :oops:
By Kinchy
Pre senile dementia I think, plus happy hour politics, not great I know but you have to humour them, the lure of the bay rum got to our ketron I think

Aw Kev, so sorry to hear of your diagnosis :D :D :D :D :D
By Kinchy
Plenty of normal non druggie Brit people sleeping on the streets kinchy, this is a by product of wages being lower than rent I’m told.

Utter tosh. The majority of homeless sleepers have suffered such diverse problems that have sadly forced them to live on the streets.
So, you have been told by whom may I ask - someone in authority perhaps, someone at the sharp end of dealing with the homeless?
Please provide detailed accurate information to back up your claim.
By Jimbo1916
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:21 pm
Talk about loving the sound of his own voice, bojo on sky right now, he puts you to shame Jimbo.

Not as much as you like the sound of yours Nellie. You're still spouting the same inane dross day in and day out that you started spouting on the 23rd June 2016. And you're still playing the same old boring LP to this day.

I've posted six comments on this thread as opposed to your twenty one.....so which one of us has the biggest gob. :D
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Accepting Payment by Card?

Do any local (Spain) forum members accept MasterCa[…]

Then make sure you do any Do - It - Yourselfing on[…]

Werther banks ?

https://www.google.es/search?q=oxo+milk&rlz=1C[…]

Just don’t worry, never known anybody fail. […]

Pensioners

Ketron When your billionaire mate has finished […]

Banking

Open a Borderless accout with Transferwise you can[…]

When you place the order make sure you give an ema[…]

Back pain