Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
Are the posters on this thread really serious? I have never read so much rubbish. Is it daytime drinking causing it or maybe happy baccy.

Well why not try to contribute something sensible to the debate ?
Your drinking and smoking habits really are of no interest to other forum members.
One liner pete evans - the king of the inept contribution :oops:
By Kinchy
Pre senile dementia I think, plus happy hour politics, not great I know but you have to humour them, the lure of the bay rum got to our ketron I think

Aw Kev, so sorry to hear of your diagnosis :D :D :D :D :D
By Kinchy
Plenty of normal non druggie Brit people sleeping on the streets kinchy, this is a by product of wages being lower than rent I’m told.

Utter tosh. The majority of homeless sleepers have suffered such diverse problems that have sadly forced them to live on the streets.
So, you have been told by whom may I ask - someone in authority perhaps, someone at the sharp end of dealing with the homeless?
Please provide detailed accurate information to back up your claim.
By Jimbo1916
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:21 pm
Talk about loving the sound of his own voice, bojo on sky right now, he puts you to shame Jimbo.

Not as much as you like the sound of yours Nellie. You're still spouting the same inane dross day in and day out that you started spouting on the 23rd June 2016. And you're still playing the same old boring LP to this day.

I've posted six comments on this thread as opposed to your twenty one.....so which one of us has the biggest gob. :D
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Burrababa
I think we should organize a Forum get together for 29 March 2019

I know it is a little way off -----but what a party it will be !!!

Leavers getting drunk with happiness

Remoaners getting drunk with disappointment !!

Wow---I wouldn't miss it for anything !!! LOL

Can we book The Emerald Isle in advance please---before anyone complains---this is where we always have the Forum get togethers !!!! No other venues will be considered !!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Kinchy
Would the Emerald Isle welcome the leave supporters, bearing in mind that the very name indicates it is a bar of IRISH persuasion? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If not maybe the German Bar El Establo near Eagles Nest then we can all cry into our Veltins along with our German friends with the loss of 20,00 car workers jobs?
Or better still Chino Nan Kin in Villamartin to celebrate the new signing of huge trade agrements with China?
Or the Bushwacka to embrace our Ozzy mates when we will be ready to sign a trade deal with them?
The opportunities are endless :D
By Ketron
Great post Kinchy :D ..... you've summed it up perfectly .
But let's give Mrs Nelson the final say in the venue . That should be interesting ( to say the least ). :lol:
By Ketron
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:36 pm
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:21 pm
Talk about loving the sound of his own voice, bojo on sky right now, he puts you to shame Jimbo.

Not as much as you like the sound of yours Nellie. You're still spouting the same inane dross day in and day out that you started spouting on the 23rd June 2016. And you're still playing the same old boring LP to this day.

I've posted six comments on this thread as opposed to your twenty one.....so which one of us has the biggest gob. :D
I think we already know the answer to that one, Jimbo. :wink: :lol:
By Kinchy
Ketron
Perhaps Kev our resident song man could give the leavers and remainers a few "golden oldie" renditions.
For leavers
I will survive Gloria Gaynor, Aint no stopping us now, McFadden and Whitehead Things can only get better D Ream
( Kev would love that one - its a Labour favourite :D )

For remainers
Stay in my lonely arms The Elgins, Please don't go KC and Sunshine Band
If you leave me now, Chicago
Note: the leavers songs are in the majority :lol:
Then a rousing chorus with all singing "Together we are beautiful" Fern Kinney
Come on Kev - how about it? :D
By Ketron
Kinchy wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:32 am
Ketron
Perhaps Kev our resident song man could give the leavers and remainers a few "golden oldie" renditions.
For leavers
I will survive Gloria Gaynor, Aint no stopping us now, McFadden and Whitehead Things can only get better D Ream
( Kev would love that one - its a Labour favourite .

For remainers
Stay in my lonely arms The Elgins, Please don't go KC and Sunshine Band
If you leave me now, Chicago
Note: the leavers songs are in the majority :lol:
Then a rousing chorus with all singing "Together we are beautiful" Fern Kinney
Come on Kev - how about it? :D
...........................................................................................
What a brilliant idea Kinchy . :D
We could end the the celebration with a song dedicated to Kev and the remainers.....Boz Skaggs - We are all alone . :lol:
By freddo
Burrababa wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:15 pm
Food prices and house prices will fall significantly in the UK after Brexit

This will benefit the poorer and needy people considerably more than people realize

Fewer people starving and fewer homeless people in the UK--something that Remoaners need to applaud.
What a load of crap
By Burrababa
freddo wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:34 pm
Burrababa wrote:

This will benefit the poorer and needy people considerably more than people realize

Fewer people starving and fewer homeless people in the UK--something that Remoaners need to applaud.
What a load of crap
How do you know??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
By freddo
Burrababa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 pm
freddo wrote:
Burrababa wrote:

What a load of crap
The same way you seem to know the opposite :D :D :D
By Burrababa
freddo wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:05 pm
Burrababa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 pm
freddo wrote:
Burrababa wrote:

What a load of crap
The same way you seem to know the opposite :D :D :D
That is exactly the point I was making Freddo---took you awhile to twig !! :roll:

Andrew Neil is the best . I've yet to see anyone g[…]

Howell and son

after three phone calls and two emails they just d[…]

Aliluz Electricity supplier

Does anyone use this company for their electricity[…]

EOC2611P

Painter wanted

looking for a painter to paint kitchen. Villamarti[…]

Water Sports

Wet suit needed😕

Satelite receiver scanning

Thanks Satandpcguy will have to get it aligned