Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By Info
Great result Karen. I always regret not knowing how insurance worked in Spain when we had a break-in many many years ago and our front door got hacked. I struggled to find a carpenter to replace it when all I should have done was ring the insurance company. You live and learn.

Bee
By Kinchy
Have to agree with you Karen we have all our insurance with Liberty and car insurance was reduced by them by 170 euros from the incumbent insurer. Very good company.
By trevor w
Well done Liberty, we had a leak from the trap under the shower tray a few weeks back and the lady below had water running down the bathroom walls. The plumber arrived promptly next day and it was sorted later that day, came back a week later to replace one floor tile with a close match (tiles are 30 years old). very impressed
By faolteam
how much does your insurance go up with this ?

My friend had a similar problem water coming through the ceiling from above in apartment he contacted the insurance company and the hassle that was involved they kept saying if were called out its claim unless we can find out if it is your fault, he was only over there for 10 days holidays

Karen Was your problem in a house ?
Do u have an email or number for Liberty ? :D thanks
By Karen Jones
Yes its a House.
Phone 966760037.
Ask to speak to Rachel. She's a Geordie lass like me.
Please mention my name Karen Jones and I'm sure she will give you good service. Office is at cabo roig area.
Tomorrow

Have you tried lunch at the Cave house at Jacarill[…]

If you have a direct debit there is no need to sup[…]

Iptv

BT Sports works great on Livenettv and it is free […]

One way car hire

Thank you.

She almost never made it

No no no ! She is on a mission of apology to Tel A[…]

More good news for UK

Absolutely . Even the most die hard of labour supp[…]

Roll it in glitter Brexit