Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
#1104954
Burrabara
Thank you for posting the facts.
OUT NOW and tell them what to do with their bullying demands and threats.
By Ianhaig25
#1104955
Kinchy wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 am
Burrabara
Thank you for posting the facts.
OUT NOW and tell them what to do with their bullying demands and threats.
Again.

Fact. The UK asked for the transitional period.

Why can't you just accept that.

Fact. Burrabara missed this question based on his and your assertion about the EU bullying the UK on the transitional period.

As for demands, can you advise if a single demand being made by the EU of the UK for agreeing to a transition period which is not part of the EU already and existing rules operated by both the EU and the UK.


Fact. If the UK doesn't need or want a Transitional deal it doesn't have to have one. It can just leave in March 2019.

Blame May if she doesn't do that, not the EU, they are not forcing her into a transitional deal.
By Burrababa
#1104956
Keep up please

Yes --The EU wants the UK to pay in the same amount as they currently do but the UK will not have any rights as they currently have
By soapydave
#1104960
Many of The problem facing the uk are not caused by foreigners, it’s the Brits, taking everything out of the pot and not putting enough in, not to mention housing and employment, do you honestly think wages are going to go up, and house prices are going to fall when immigration is reduced?

Dream on.

Kev

Well KEV ,I Agree with you on the above, immigration should be controlled, only skilled people allowed in, emigration should be controlled anyone learnt a skill at the cost to British taxpayer if they wish to emigrate just reimburse the cost,All the wont workers and shirkers made to do some form of community work for the good of the country.
All benefits payments should be on a credit type card that could be programed not to be used for buying drugs ,alcohol or fags,
free trade between counties should be allowed ,luxury goods taxed ,so the rich pay more, State Pensions means tested, if you don't need state pension because you have sufficient private or government pension,the benefits system was introduced to help the less well off ,not pay for luxury items. :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:
By Ianhaig25
#1104962
Burrababa wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:03 am
Keep up please

Yes --The EU wants the UK to pay in the same amount as they currently do but the UK will not have any rights as they currently have

KEEP UP.
THEY DONT WANT ANY RIGHTS, BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO BE IN. BUT THEN BEG FOR MORE TIME BECAUSE THEY DO.

Seems not only did you vote the wrong way in the referendum, you then voted for a government that hasn't a clue what it wants.

Yes, it's all going swimmingly well.
By Burrababa
#1104980
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:38 am
Soapy dave

You have a good job for years and you pay your way, an acme piano falls on your head and you can’t work, So you can’t spend your benefit money, the money the government took off you on a packet of fags or a beer.


:x
That sounds like the Labour Party Manifesto :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Burrababa
#1104981
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:28 am
Hi tony burabba, This is what’s going to happen according to my crystal ball,

Mrs May faced with huge crippling strikes in the uk will throw her hand in, there will be a change of leader maybe ruling party and a second referendum will take place. We will abandon the Brexit process and pay in and continue as we where for the following reason.

Faced with remain or leave the rich would continue to get rich thanks to the efforts and sacrifices of the poor, But this time around the poor would abandon their misplaced hate of foreigners and direct it to the real enemy, the super rich who are trying to force Brexit upon us with lie after lie after lie.

It’s not going to happen, I’m sorry.

Many of The problem facing the uk are not caused by foreigners, it’s the Brits, taking everything out of the pot and not putting enough in, not to mention housing and employment, do you honestly think wages are going to go up, and house prices are going to fall when immigration is reduced?

Dream on.

Kev
Hi Kev

Come on---are you saying that you cannot answer the issues I asked you to?

Go on have a proper go--or are you as confused as the Labour Party ?? :roll:

People will not vote for a REMAIN party unless they answer those questions comprehensively----your response is just a fudge ----and that will not cut any ice in this brave new world of ours

Take a deep breath and respond in an objective and comprehensive way to the questions I asked you

Your response above reads less like a carefully thought out brief and more like a wish list for Santa Claus !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing I am sure of is that
Christmas will come early for Leavers --not Remainers !!!!
:D :D :D
By soapydave
#1104986
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:38 am
Soapy dave

You have a good job for years and you pay your way, an acme piano falls on your head and you can’t work, So you can’t spend your benefit money, the money the government took off you on a packet of fags or a beer.

if your lucky enough to have savings over 16k you wont get benefits,until you,ve spent it on fags and ale down to 16k,yes that how it works now,if your honest........... :(
or if the piano droppers had insurance ,you make a claim ,you don't get any benefits or if you do get benefits you have to pay them back if your insurance claims successful, :shock:


:x
By Burrababa
#1104989
pete evans wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm
Where do you guys buy your crystal balls? Pure pantomime.
Full of questions--aren't you sunshine :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
By Jimbo1916
#1104990
Burrababa wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:05 pm
pete evans wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:50 am
Burrababa and Oldboy seem very cosy, backing each other up. Is there something I dont know?
Never a true word---yes indeed there is a lot you do not know and it would certainly help you to treat this as a learning opportunity :lol: :lol: :lol:
There you have it Tony. When you have no intelligence or intellect .. resort to sarcasm and innuendo. .. Sound familiar.. :wink:
By Burrababa
#1104998
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:30 pm
Burrababa wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:05 pm
pete evans wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:50 am
Burrababa and Oldboy seem very cosy, backing each other up. Is there something I dont know?
Never a true word---yes indeed there is a lot you do not know and it would certainly help you to treat this as a learning opportunity :lol: :lol: :lol:
There you have it Tony. When you have no intelligence or intellect .. resort to sarcasm and innuendo. .. Sound familiar.. :wink:
Healthy discussion is good with a little bit of humour to boot--I never get upset and I just let it flow over me--hope you are well--it will be summer soon !!!
By Burrababa
#1104999
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:22 pm
Post Brexit abandonment We will carry on as normal, the bloke who wrote the legislation said so.

I trust his opinion more than anyone on here
:lol: :lol: :lol: ---
may laugh.jpg
By Burrababa
#1105029
The world has gone mad-- :roll:

Labour supporters have been nobbled by big business and they do not even realize that they have been scammed !!! :D :D

Think about it--Many Remain supporters appear to be championing the cause of immigrants and low paid workers and getting a better deal for low skilled people in the UK to take them out of poverty---and believe that Brexit would be bad and aggravate poverty--------

then along with these idealistic people we have----

George Soros --the personification of the privileged elite and the illuminati who feed off the back of cheap labour-----who care for nothing more than financial domination of the world who gave 400 K for the fight against BREXIT last week and then again gave another 100 K yesterday ----

Somebody is being sold a pup and I don't think it is Georgie boy :roll:
By Kinchy
#1105033
Well Kev I think that your Santa wish list may have been written by Robin Hood, you know rob the rich to feed the poor eh :lol:
An interesting observation from Burrababa regarding immigration, and lets be frank the Leave vote was a massive NO to further uncontrolled immigration from the EUSSR.
Millions of the Leave voters were constituents of strong Labour seats who had seen their communities as being in the process of being changed into Eastern European ghettoes.
Burrababa wrote
Think about it--Many Remain supporters appear to be championing the cause of immigrants and low paid workers and getting a better deal for low skilled people in the UK to take them out of poverty---and believe that Brexit would be bad and aggravate poverty--------
An interesting speech from "Sir" sell off the Royal Mail Vince Cable"

Vince Cable April 3rd 2017
Speaking at a conference hosted by the UK in a Changing Europe thinktank in Westminster, the ex-Liberal Democrat minister said: “My views are a bit out of line with a lot of the other Remainers because I have almost taken the view that politically there is no alternative but to try and reassure the public that immigration is being managed.
“You can't sustain the present system where migration from outside the EU is quite tightly controlled - often harshly controlled - and you have completely unrestricted migration from Poland and Romania.
“I just don't see politically how you can possibly sustain that.”

So the costs of this uncontrolled flow of people from the EUSSR, will continually cause stress upon the NHS, Housing Education as well as causing a rising tide of ,one might almsot say "hatred" of mainly Eastern European immigrants.

Kev, you say that wages are not good enough . Then let me give you a real and accurate example of how EUSSR migrants actually brought down wages.

A major competitor of my empolyers in International transport by road had a very large fleet of trucks delivering right across Europe and Scandinavia.
Their drivers ( all very professional) were at that time earning around £16 - £18 per hour.
The company then decided that profit could be increased by employing Estonian drivers for £10 per hour and got rid of 50% of their fleet ( a substantial amount of trucks) and bought and registered trucks in Poland, which was far cheaper then the costs in the UK.
Thus a very lage amount of cash was saved but many HGV drivers on their fleet lost their jobs.
You want to save us leaving the EUSSR - there will be more of this undercutting if we (God forbid) do stay when Junckers dream of six more poor Eastern states join the "club". Oh and by the way, if we stay in then we would have to pay to build their motorways so that the horse and carts might move quicker]
User avatar
By Sheff_Blade
#1105062
A very good, reasoned set of arguments. Just a couple I particularly disagree with.
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 am
.... Look at the past when Britain was ruling the world, did they share the wealth? I don’t think so.
You are dismissing the 'trickle-down' argument for the benefits of capitalism. I think you only have to look around and consider the differences between poverty of 100 years ago and today. I don't see young kids roaming the streets with no shoes and terrace houses with no inside bathroom and toilet. Everybody has benefited from economic growth over the years, even the poor.
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 am
... and the countryside should be urbanized now ........
I don't agree that we need to urbanise the countryside if that's what you mean. There are plenty of brownfield sites for new housing etc.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 16
Roll it in glitter Brexit

But , strangely - Mr Jones still thinks that J.C.[…]

More good news for UK

Agreed Burrababa. We will show Mr Jones the utmos[…]

Jonesy, how are things going? has someone bought y[…]

Lift Maintenance Charge

We have a 24/7 maintenance contract and we have so[…]

Erde trailer

cheers fred

Ryan AIR

Freddo, If Ryanair staff are striking, it has got […]

To be fair I pay for my UK account, its more expen[…]

I also have a 3.3kw supply, and contracted to […]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities