Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By cameron
Watching the Spanish news this morning there only seemed to be one topic of conversation which was awaiting the announcement of where and when
pugedemont was going next as he was about to leave Belgium. Now there is no mention of him whatsoever, did I miss something?
By Jimbo1916
I can`t see him going anywhere at the moment ... He knows the minute he enters Spain, he will be arrested.
By soapydave
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:36 am
There probably is news but it seems all reporters get the week off, which leaves us to 15 min re runs of the body language stupid sport and the Kaiser report.
your behind a few decades , the Kaisers dead a long time gone :(
By cameron
Mrs Nelson wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:05 pm
If you want to find out what’s going on in the world instead of suckling the sky news titty, tune in to RT news.
Thank you but I prefer to listen to the Spanish 24 news they obviously know more than any English Channel.
By cameron
cameron wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:20 am
Mrs Nelson wrote:
If you want to find out what’s going on in the world instead of suckling the sky news titty, tune in to RT news.
Thank you but I prefer to listen to the Spanish 24 news they obviously know more than any English Channel. Please see original post.
By TVTechnology

Which is probably equally as bad as Sky news as is a known 'pro Russia' news channel, which has been questioned once or twice. Maybe Euronews or one of the lesser ones. Fox news for Comedy on Trump - or better still Comedy channel on Trump.

Sky news is a little - middle of the road reporting - but then what is a good news source? I tend to take info from multiple sources - online / live - not Facebook shared nonsense ;-)
By old boy
Mrs Nelson wrote:

Provided that you know that RT is financed by and acts as a media outlet for the Russian government, then go ahead and use RT as your source of "news". However, don't expect for one moment that it's reporting and coverage will be either balanced or unbiased, and more possibly not even true.
By old boy
A court in Madrid re-activated a European Arrest Warrant for him yesterday requiring his extradition to Spain. He wold then join about 25 other Catalonian politicians who have been detained, and will remain so until their trial.
Water Sports

Found it in today's free newspaper. Continuing unt[…]

Jeweller

Thanks everybody but not looking to buy. I have a […]

Advice regarding red wine

Hi Beardyboy Thank you for your support, there ha[…]

Satelite receiver scanning

Anyone know why I can not get any UK TV channels […]

Vitapointe

As nobody else has replied since I posted my last […]

Auto Body Abrasions

Try Autocolor on 666607075 usually can do it it a[…]